Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos didn't look to great here for me, when he was talking it looked corny and very CGI which is a bad sign hoping it gets ironed out.

His armour didn't look too good either, definately prefer him without it and why did he look like he was struggling to over power Captain America?

Maybe I should stop watching these trailers.

there isn't appropriate meme to describe how excited i am right now.

Wow. Just wow.

I hope we get a scene with Rocket and a group of hero's in a park or somewhere and Rocket sees a raccoon dumpster diving in the park and lectures it on getting some pride.

Excellenttttttt
Great trailer. They showed shit without giving away the whole story. Trailer left me with questions. ...definitely don't feel like i watched a condensed version of the movie

I was wondering about how Stark and Strange would interact, but i hadnt even thought about Starlord, he seems like he'll be bumping heads with everybody. The interactions between all the characters is one of the things Im most looking forward to.
Lol DC..just give up, bro

What a time to be alive
<Moves>

Excellenttttttt
Great trailer. They showed shit without giving away the whole story. Trailer left me with questions. ...definitely don't feel like i watched a condensed version of the movie

I was wondering about how Stark and Strange would interact, but i hadnt even thought about Starlord, he seems like he'll be bumping heads with everybody. The interactions between all the characters is one of the things Im most looking forward to.

What a time to be alive
<Moves>

Welp. Just noticed Tony and Dr. Strange are nowhere to be seen in Wakanda.

Updated the OP with awesome theatrical poster.

Update: March 16, 2018

2nd Trailer for AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Foreshadowing the End is Near!

DYaZEpMWsAIRHuq.jpg:large

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/139428765/

That cast list is absurd.

I hope they clean thanos up a bit, looked waaaaay too cgi. Other than that i fucking busted a nutt watching this trailer. This movie is gonna fucking murder all sorts of records

this will be the highest grossing movie in the history of movies. I predict numerous people on the industry retiring or changing careers once this is released, just because they know nothing they ever do will compare.

I hope Strange, Tony, StarLord make it out alive the rest I don't really care.. but this are my core peeps.

Watched the trailer at work..... this happened
giphy.gif

Excellenttttttt

What a time to be alive
<Moves>

Will Star Lords grandfather make a cameo?

I CAN ONLY ORGASM SO HARD MARVEL!!! HOT DAMN!!!

No Jeremy Renner?

Don't see how they can win without Hawkeye.

I still think they are hiding his "reveal" until later.

I predict that his wife was a Skrull all along and she was who brings forth the next phase of the Infinity War.

Wife and kids were a ruse.

Hawkeye feels like he has nothing to fight for anymore and becomes Ronin.

Well I lasted 55 mins. That's pretty damn good in my book. Amazing trailer can't wait for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back