Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though, why is Hawkeye in none of the promotions? warmachine but no Hawkeye?

Captain America 1 was a million times better then Wonder Woman. Still can't believe that movie was universally praised. Garbage movie.

<DisgustingHHH>

Shouldn't you be banned yet??

Mods!!!!!
tumblr_od94qrbw3p1scghoqo1_500.gif

giphy-3.gif

Sorcerer-Supreme-doctor-strange-2016-39892588-500-281.gif

I'm cool with Capt America dying in this film. I'd be like "eh..." I like Chris Evans and his portrayal of Capt America, but I'm not losing my mind over the idea of him dying.

Now if Iron Man dies...
<DCrying>

Why did terrence Howard not return?

I think the official reason he says is money but I think they used money (or lack thereof) to simply not invite him back.

I think there are few actors who have as bad a rap amongst their co actor workers for being difficult and a miserable person on set who sucks the life out of the process for everyone in the movie as much as Terrance Howard is rumoured to do that. Maybe Ed Norton (who is one of my favorites) is as bad with Russell Crowe chasing up behind.

I'm cool with Capt America dying in this film. I'd be like "eh..." I like Chris Evans and his portrayal of Capt America, but I'm not losing my mind over the idea of him dying.

Now if Iron Man dies...
<DCrying>
Well I've got some bad news...maybe you should take a seat.

I think the official reason he says is money but I think they used money (or lack thereof) to simply not invite him back.

I think there are few actors who have as bad a rap amongst their co actor workers for being difficult and a miserable person on set who sucks the life out of the process for everyone in the movie as much as Terrance Howard is rumoured to do that. Maybe Ed Norton (who is one of my favorites) is as bad with Russell Crowe chasing up behind.
No shit? That's too bad as I like TH the actor. Cheadle is good too, but I thought Howard came across better as Rhodes.

No shit? That's too bad as I like TH the actor. Cheadle is good too, but I thought Howard came across better as Rhodes.
I just can't imagine TH as Warmachine though.

I just can't imagine TH as Warmachine though.

Same here. Imagine this in AoU..

70af9faa-63d1-4729-8122-6422de4eda82.png

"So I take the tank mang, fly it right up to the General’s palace mang, drop it at his feet mang, I’m like, Boom! You looking for this mang? Boom,mang ! Are you looking... Why do I even talk to you guys mang? Everywhere else that story kills mang."

Marvel should just replace all the actors that are leaving, do another 10 years of movies, and then do the Skrull invasion and all those replaced actors were skrulls all along.

Marvel should just replace all the actors that are leaving, do another 10 years of movies, and then do the Skrull invasion and all those replaced actors were skrulls all along.
I still think Hawkeyes wife will turn out to be a Skrull all along.

Honestly though, why is Hawkeye in none of the promotions? warmachine but no Hawkeye?
He is the major spoiler that links to the title of IW part 2.

Wife is a Skrull.

Distraught, he becomes Ronin (samurai without a leader).

She is who brings the Skrulls to earth.

IW part two is about the Skrull invasion.

This sets up the next phase of the marvel movies.

Ironman dies.

Shuri becomes the next tech themed hero.

She becomes Ironheart for the next phase of marvel cinematic universe

Not before Jane Foster comes back wielding Mjolnir killing Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back