Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.5 (First Critics Reviews)

Predict the WORLDWIDE Box Office Total for Avengers Infinity War

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultron should have been able to swat him like a bug too but if he's able to block a shot from Thanos like that without having had some kind of major power up then this is even more implausible. Only other possibility I can think of is Thanos is just fucking around with him for shits and then swats him like the bug he is.
I've seen some people think that during that scene Cap's eyes turns yellow or orange and either he is powered up or that is not Cap but someone imitating him.

Maybe I'm crazy as I am still holding out hope this is the big reveal in Infinity War.

When Thor and all the orher hero's are down and there seems to be no hope in comes Natalie and she bests Thanos after...

hqdefault.jpg

<Moves><Eek2.0><45>
Reported for asshatery.

Reported for asshatery.
I can't imagine why people would not be existed to see the conclusion of the Natalie Portman character with her assuming the mantle of Thor and saving the day and her leading Marvel into Phase 2 through the next 10 movies or so??

latest

thor-3-ragnarok-natalie-portman.jpg

Alright Dragon, even I think I deserve dubs for such blatant trolling! <45>

I can't imagine why people would not be existed to see the conclusion of the Natalie Portman character with her assuming the mantle of Thor and saving the day and her leading Marvel into Phase 2 through the next 10 movies or so??

latest

thor-3-ragnarok-natalie-portman.jpg

Alright Dragon, even I think I deserve dubs for such blatant trolling! <45>
I'd be ok with Thanos dropping a planet on her and whoever wrote her into the first two Thor movies.

#NotMyThor lol

JK, after actually reading the Jane Foster run on Thor, it's actually pretty good imo

I don't know how i feel about it in the MCU though. One thing is for sure though, i think it would be the best mantle change. I would rather see it over Riri, Amadeus or Miles

They should edit out Norton from Incredible Hulk and insert Ruffalo and new Hulk into the movie. I'm trying to watch all the movies again before IW and it's very distracting. Same for Howard/Cheadle in Iron Man 1.
Why did terrence Howard not return?

Maybe I'm crazy as I am still holding out hope this is the big reveal in Infinity War.

When Thor and all the orher hero's are down and there seems to be no hope in comes Natalie and she bests Thanos after...

hqdefault.jpg

<Moves><Eek2.0><45>

<[analyzed}>

What do you think about the possibility of Walt buying DC and combining the universes, dissolving the DC brand?
Would prefer DC and Marvel to be separate entities under the Disney umbrella. Crossovers, yes; dissolve DC, no. Marvel Batman just doesn't seem right.

hqdefault.jpg

<Moves><Eek2.0><45>
I think Marvel might just let Squirrel Girl defeat Thanos in the climatic scene of 2019 Avengers film. No mention of her beforehand, just boom! Pops in and saves the day.

hqdefault.jpg

<Moves><Eek2.0><45>

tenor.gif

Thinking about who could die in this movie, what if they killed Falcon, Black Panther and War Machine first?

That moment when you realise you done fucked up...:D

DYrff3OUQAApTHc.jpg

Rewatched Captain America 1 last night. It's a good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back