Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.1 (New Set Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been another Iron Man besides Tony Stark?? Similar to Bucky or Sam taking over as Cap.

iornheart_covers-0.png

There's been others to wear some of his armor like Rescue (Potts)
There's also Iron Man 2099 (Sonny Frisco) and some people who have worn some of his armor on a limited basis

Last edited:
iornheart_covers-0.png

There's been others to wear some of his armor like Rescue (Potts)
There's also Iron Man 2099 (Sonny Frisco) and some people who have worn some of his armor on a limited basis

Infamous Iron Man (I think it is) with Doom as Iron Man is pretty good, imo.

It'll be Vision for his Stone.

This is gonna be like Hawkeye/Quicksilver, only with pre-release setup. It's beyond obvious Vision has to lose his source of life for Thanos to wield the gauntlet. So they're making it extra obvious early, that way no one sees it coming when someone else dies trying to save him.

Who better than his dad, Tony.

This is gonna be like Hawkeye/Quicksilver, only with pre-release setup. It's beyond obvious Vision has to lose his source of life for Thanos to wield the gauntlet. So they're making it extra obvious early, that way no one sees it coming when someone else dies trying to save him.

Who better than his dad, Tony.

That or Wanda, but Vision's death would only piss her off.

And shit coming out of the sky

Agreed. Thanos is supposed to be the ultimate Big Bad of the the MCU. He doesn't need cannon fodder like Ultron or Loki did. Hell, he doesn't really need the Black Order.

I'd like to see the Black Order curb-stomp a lot of Avengers. The good guys somehow pull out the win, but they lose people doing it. Just when they think the worst is over, Thanos himself appears...;)

Agreed. Thanos is supposed to be the ultimate Big Bad of the the MCU. He doesn't need cannon fodder like Ultron or Loki did. Hell, he doesn't really need the Black Order.

I'd like to see the Black Order curb-stomp a lot of Avengers. The good guys somehow pull out the win, but they lose people doing it. Just when they think the worst is over, Thanos himself appears...;)
Id likd him to turn on the bkack order and stomp them after they have done a little dirty work then go to to town on the Avengefs

Surely Thanos himself can't be bothered with the meager might of Earth?

Fighting the Black Order is the only way to justify all of those heroes. I love the bit about Thanos appearing after all the fighting. Would be a tremendous heel move.

Update: April 10, 2017

Video of Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch Fighting in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

This is filmed on the same location as the Vision being attacked by the Black Order. Could be Wanda and the Vision are on a date or they're on official business. Either way, Wanda fights them and lost or she wins and rescues Vision.

Scarlet Witch is soooo fine!

This is filmed on the same location as the Vision being attacked by the Black Order. Could be Wanda and the Vision are on a date or they're on official business. Either way, Wanda fights them and lost or she wins and rescues Vision.

I cannot wait for this shit
Jesus christ bananas

Mate of mine's daughter was there that night and watched this, although she wasn't able to get any video:)

The Olsen girl is hot but let's not get crazy here

Beauty, by it's very nature, is subjective. ScarJo is great, and Prime ScarJo was GOAT-level. But I consider Olsen to be hotter in the Avengers movies.

In all the MCU movies, my personal eye-candy GOATs are the Carter family: Atwell and Van Camp:)

I am expecting this movie to be the absolute best thing Marvel ever puts out.

This Elizabeth Olsen must be really good with her fingers.

<24>

Cause all them spells and stuff..

<7>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back