Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.1 (New Set Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's GOTTA come back. He never died and Hydra is still a huge presence in the MCU. I can see him playing Thanos' right hand man and his point person on earth.

b8d0e18995dd64c7250ce62911623164.jpg

I love this movie

0123-scott-paulin-red-skull-captain-america-768-launch-480w.jpg

Probably referring to Monica Marvin skull. #repugnant

Sam thinks he just finished filming Kong: Red Skull Island due to all the Marvel folks in it.

Probably meant hydra

Hydra was split into two factions: the fundamentalists who worshipped Hive as a god, and the more intelligent members - Skull, Zola etc - who used the organisation as a base to build their attempts at dominating the world through super science and terrorism.

Both factions were pretty much wiped out in the MCU by the time of Age of Ultron and season 3 of Agents of Shield. The last remaining high ranking members of Hydra were killed during Hive's experiments to turn them into Inhumans like himself.

It's possible the Red Skull is trying to get the band back together and arrange a comeback tour:)

I'm half expecting Red Skull to come back. After all, he disappeared thanks to the Tesseract, leaving no dust, bones, etc. When there's no body, expect the eventual return.

I'm half expecting Red Skull to come back. After all, he disappeared thanks to the Tesseract, leaving no dust, bones, etc. When there's no body, expect the eventual return.

In the comics, Red Skull was trapped inside the Cosmic Cube, living his very own personal version of Hell: he was forced to do menial work for Jews and non-whites in a Gerrmany that was ruled by Captain America. He eventually broke free due to sheer hatred and force of will.

The Skull may be trapped within the Tesseract, and freed when Thanos cracks it open to get to the Space Stone inside.

They can bring the Red Skull back (Hugo Weaving is awesome) but Hydra has been done to death.

It would be fucking awesome if Hugo Weaving reprised his role.

I could see Red Skull returning in a post credit scene. After Thanos is defeated and infinity gauntlet is dissassembled you see Skull somehow comeback out of the space stone/tesseract.

I could see Red Skull returning in a post credit scene. After Thanos is defeated and infinity gauntlet is dissassembled you see Skull somehow comeback out of the space stone/tesseract.

Thanos is in the next two Avengers films. Having RS as the guy beyond that isn't a bad idea. Make him like ANAD RS.

They can bring the Red Skull back (Hugo Weaving is awesome) but Hydra has been done to death.

Agreed. I'd like to see the Skull come back and either fly solo or build another version of Hydra/AIM from the ground up. I also wouldn't mind seeing him as a flunky of Thanos, if only because you know he's going to try and betray Thanos at some point and grab the IG for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back