Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a decent hype video, since everybody already knows the plot of the next one, that’s all they really need to provide.

Hawkeye looks depressed as fuck in the trailer. I'm guessing his family got caught up in the snap.

During Cap's narration of "We lost friends, we lost family, we lost a part of our selves", Hawkeye/Ronin was shown. In particular, he showed during when the word "family" was spoken.

They seriously need to bring back iron man 2 black widow
That or Winter Soldier:
Black-Widow_featured.jpg

Cap and Ironman both gonna get whacked?

For anyone who enjoyed IW, no one should complain about this trailer.

I dont think it was meant to break the internet.

It didnt give away anything in the 2:25 mins. Just reactions from the events of the last movie.

Last edited:
I caved. I caved so hard and so fast.

Oh shit!
Anybody else notice Shuri's face on one of the screens Buce is looking at? I'm guessing what he is doing there is... reviewing who got Snapped (or at least who they think is gone considering Lang is in there too. This must be before he shows up at the front door).... but iirc it was never confirmed whether or not she survived.....

No one actually thinks Iron Man is going to die out in space so who is going to rescue him? Thor or Captain Marvel?

How would they even find him?

Well i wasn't going to mention who was in it for the benefit of those who find any such detail to be a spoiler but I prefer to say 'Hawkeye looks MOTIVATED as fuck' and Thanos better watch his back!

tumblr_nto13ekQz51rdbd0qo6_r1_250.gif

End Game becomes GAME OVER

If somebody chooses not to watch the trailer then there's no real point for them to enter the thread in the first place. I'm not putting spoiler tags for simple theories from a 2 minute clip. Either be all in or all out.

Anyone likes how this has the post apocalyptic feel to it?

It was a decent hype video, since everybody already knows the plot of the next one, that’s all they really need to provide.

I just watched this in front of a bunch of hostel guests who are not hardcore MCU fans....

They had no idea what this trailer was. They didn't know it was the sequel to Infinity War after watching it. They thought it was just some recap video of Infinity War.

Should have ended the trailer with Scott staying in the van and honking the horn.

The end should simply be a black screen with "La Cucaracha" playing.

I just watched this in front of a bunch of hostel guests who are not hardcore MCU fans....

They had no idea what this trailer was. They didn't know it was the sequel to Infinity War after watching it. They thought it was just some recap video of Infinity War.
Fucking casuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back