Australia: Muslim slaughtered wife for opposing his desire to join Islamic State, wanted children to

I believe the only way to decrease the urges to commit murder, rape or looting, is by gradually cracking down on ideologies which excuse such behaviour on false pretenses.

Islam happens to be one of them, though not the only one.

Humans can be scum but we need to give them less excuses to be scum. It's a probably never-ending process to reach a point where we may finally be content with ourselves, and what we represent as a species. Until then, we just got to keep labouring away, calling out the bullshit where we see it, never becoming too content with what we are.

Truly cannot happen soon enough. I sound very pessimistic about humanity but there is a greatness to us if only we can succeed at what you described. The greatest tragedy would be not realizing our potential. I have faith that the saying "reach for the stars" will take on new meaning eventually. Its gonna be a rocky and potentially fatal transition to the more evolved mental state that we require though.

This is why Islam should be banned on all non-islamic countries and societies.

I'm sure Theresa May and Pope Francis are now on their way to Melbourne to explain to this man how he is misunderstanding the great and noble religion of peace.

Australia: Muslim slaughtered wife for opposing his desire to join Islamic State, wanted children to learn Qur’an only

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...nt/8381350?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

Police believe a Melbourne man who allegedly "slaughtered" and then mutilated his wife in front of their three young children may have murdered her because she did not want him to join the Islamic State group in Syria, court documents have revealed.

The 35-year-old Broadmeadows man is also accused of bashing two of their children, aged under six, around the head — in one instance with a milk crate — and burning his toddler daughter with hot water.

The man cannot be identified under a court order to protect the identity of his children.

He was arrested and charged with the murder of his wife after police arrived at his home in July 2016 and found his children suffering from head injuries.

The three children were taken to the Royal Children's Hospital and told police they had witnessed their father "slaughtering" their mother with a knife in the lounge room, according to the prosecution summary.

Another of the children told detectives his mother's "body was nothing but blood".

They told police their father wrapped the 27-year-old's body in electrical tape, plastic and a doona before putting her body in the boot of the family car.

It is alleged the man drove to grassland next to the Dallas tennis courts where he dumped the body, before taking his children, who were also in the car, to a bakery to buy pastries.

Her body was found with a large number of slashes and deep cuts including to her face, legs and lower back.

The prosecution summary alleged the man told his brother-in-law he had fought with his wife over his desire to go to Syria to fight for Islamic State and had sliced her hand with a knife six months before her death.

In the months before her death, it is alleged the woman was not allowed to leave the house, speak to her family or watch television.

Her husband also erected a tarp on the fence around the backyard to stop neighbours from seeing into their property and covered their home's window with shutters, according to the prosecution summary.

The children had never attended school and only spoke broken English.

"He wanted them to only speak Lebanese, and learn the Koran," the prosecution summary stated.

"He wanted to teach them about guns, swords, war and jihad."

Truly cannot happen soon enough. I sound very pessimistic about humanity but there is a greatness to us if only we can succeed at what you described. The greatest tragedy would be not realizing our potential. I have faith that the saying "reach for the stars" will take on new meaning eventually. Its gonna be a rocky and potentially fatal transition to the more evolved mental state that we require though.

People should seek to understand the problems of a secularized world more, instead of reverting back to religion in hopes that they will come to represent this fabled "ideal" of mankind more than they could without religion. Even in the case of this jihadist maniac, he was clinging to an ideal that he could not hope to reach in this life-time. A religious theocracy, an Islamic "Ummah" which would protect him from the material world, and provide him with a spiritual purpose.

I do not think religion is the answer. What was written thousands of years ago, was merely a guideline to allow us to reach this point, a society which is no longer at nature's mercy, which is no longer forced to surrender itself to nature's cruel order. "Going back" to the religious world-view is simply not an option, in my opinion. This is as far as it could carry us.

From now on, we must make ourselves vulnerable to all the world's temptations without relying on the society to act as our shield, in hopes that we will be able to make the right choices individually, rather than having our decisions made in our stead, by men that we put above ourselves. We must hope that the past generations have provided us with enough strength and guidance to stand on our two feet, without being kept upright by the will of another.

If we, as a species, cannot do this, then we weren't worth much at the end of the day. We would go down as ants or bees, rather than humans, living under a strict social order, performing a limited function. A collective, hive-minded species, devoid of individual will.

This is a period in time where our worth as individuals is going to be tested far more so than ever before. There are bound to be failures. Many, painful failures, such as the man in this particular incident.

Last edited:
People should seek to understand the problems of a secularized world more, instead of reverting back to religion in hopes that they will come to represent this fabled "ideal" of mankind more than they could without religion. Even in the case of this jihadist maniac, he was clinging to an ideal that he could not hope to reach in this life-time. A religious theocracy, an Islamic "Ummah" which would protect him from the material world, and provide him with a spiritual purpose.

I do not think religion is the answer. What was written thousands of years ago, was merely a guideline to allow us to reach this point, a society which is no longer at nature's mercy, which is no longer forced to surrender itself to nature's cruel order. "Going back" to the religious world-view is simply not an option, in my opinion. This is as far as it could carry us.

From now on, we must make ourselves vulnerable to all the world's temptations without relying on the society to act as our shield, in hopes that we will be able to make the right choices individually, rather than having our decisions made in our stead, by men that we put above ourselves. We must hope that the past generations have provided us with enough strength and guidance to stand on our two feet, without being kept upright by the will of another.

If we, as a species, cannot do this, then we weren't worth much at the end of the day. We would go down as ants or bees, rather than humans, living under a strict social order, performing a limited function. A collective, hive-minded species, devoid of individual will.

This is a period in time where our worth as individuals is going to be tested far more so than ever before. There are bound to be failures. Many, painful failures, such as the man in this particular incident.

Id be fine with Shinto as the worlds dominant religion but thats about the only one. Also a focus on the group is necessary and healthy if its foundation is benevolent and doesnt come at the expense of subjugation of the individual or other groups. Essentially faith in ourselves and what the concensus achievement goals are. Existence is arbitrary, what we do with it is not. Im not totally sold on expansion but Im all in for survive, explore, learn.

EDIT : Folk style shinto I should clarify. No men in robes, no scripture. Basically just believe what you want. Any kind of early unorganized, non-demanding shamanistic type faith that primarily worships nature works for me.

Last edited:
Id be fine with Shinto as the worlds dominant religion but thats about the only one. Also a focus on the group is necessary and healthy if its foundation is benevolent and doesnt come at the expense of subjugation of the individual or other groups. Essentially faith in ourselves and what the concensus achievement goals are. Existence is arbitrary, what we do with it is not. Im not totally sold on expansion but Im all in for survive, explore, learn.

Indeed. The problem is to find a balance between the individual and the group which it belongs to. If one becomes too dependent on the collective to survive, his capacities to act will become more and more limited through each generation, like a domesticated animal's compared to one living in the wild. Ultimately, he will no longer even be capable of acting on his own. That is why I do not believe in the "community" approach, over the "individual" approach. It will limit our options, and if the ideal of the community turns out to be false (as it probably would according to the Islamic ideal, atleast), we will all have failed. With each person possessing an individual will, the chance of a collective failure is greatly decreased.

It is buffoonery of course, to not expect like-minded individuals to form collectives, in order to reach their common objectives. That is inevitable. However, these objectives must be commonly agreed upon, otherwise the collective will destroy itself from internal conflict.

There is no way to properly introduce a radical Muslim to a liberal society, and have them both achieve their goals. There will eventually be a point when the two can no longer co-exist.

The problem with the secular world, to me, is not so much the fact that we are introduced to all of these possibilities (including, of course, the possibilities for failure), but the fact that we are not, perhaps, quite ready to meet all of its challenges. Perhaps there should have been a smoother transition period from the religious world-view, of maintaining tradition, to whatever the hell is going on today. But we are past the point of return in that regard. There is not going to be no Islamic "Ummah" to escape to, as long as the scientist is allowed his say. We would have to cut off the power source to our brain, and disregard all of the acquired knowledge, to go back there.

Last edited:
I'm sure Theresa May and Pope Francis are now on their way to Melbourne to explain to this man how he is misunderstanding the great and noble religion of peace.

Australia: Muslim slaughtered wife for opposing his desire to join Islamic State, wanted children to learn Qur’an only

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...nt/8381350?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

Police believe a Melbourne man who allegedly "slaughtered" and then mutilated his wife in front of their three young children may have murdered her because she did not want him to join the Islamic State group in Syria, court documents have revealed.

The 35-year-old Broadmeadows man is also accused of bashing two of their children, aged under six, around the head — in one instance with a milk crate — and burning his toddler daughter with hot water.

The man cannot be identified under a court order to protect the identity of his children.

He was arrested and charged with the murder of his wife after police arrived at his home in July 2016 and found his children suffering from head injuries.

The three children were taken to the Royal Children's Hospital and told police they had witnessed their father "slaughtering" their mother with a knife in the lounge room, according to the prosecution summary.

Another of the children told detectives his mother's "body was nothing but blood".

They told police their father wrapped the 27-year-old's body in electrical tape, plastic and a doona before putting her body in the boot of the family car.

It is alleged the man drove to grassland next to the Dallas tennis courts where he dumped the body, before taking his children, who were also in the car, to a bakery to buy pastries.

Her body was found with a large number of slashes and deep cuts including to her face, legs and lower back.

The prosecution summary alleged the man told his brother-in-law he had fought with his wife over his desire to go to Syria to fight for Islamic State and had sliced her hand with a knife six months before her death.

In the months before her death, it is alleged the woman was not allowed to leave the house, speak to her family or watch television.

Her husband also erected a tarp on the fence around the backyard to stop neighbours from seeing into their property and covered their home's window with shutters, according to the prosecution summary.

The children had never attended school and only spoke broken English.

"He wanted them to only speak Lebanese, and learn the Koran," the prosecution summary stated.

"He wanted to teach them about guns, swords, war and jihad."

his wife was muslim and opposed him.

clearly the religion of isis is wrong.

im not sure why you are not noticing that his wife was muslim.

Indeed. The problem is to find a balance between the individual and the group which it belongs to. If one becomes too dependent on the collective to survive, his capacities to act will become more and more limited through each generation, like a domesticated animal's compared to one living in the wild. Ultimately, he will no longer even be capable of acting on his own. That is why I do not believe in the "community" approach, over the "individual" approach. It will limit our options, and if the ideal of the community turns out to be false (as it probably would according to the Islamic ideal, atleast), we will all have failed. With each person possessing an individual will, the chance of a collective failure is greatly decreased.

However, it is buffoonery of course, to not expect like-minded individuals to form collectives, in order to reach their common objectives. That is inevitable. However, these objectives must be commonly agreed upon, otherwise the collective will destroy itself from internal conflict.

There is no way to properly introduce a radical Muslim to a liberal society, and have them both achieve their goals. There will eventually be a point when the two can no longer co-exist.

The problem with the secular world, to me, is not so much the fact that we are introduced to all of these possibilities (including, of course, the possibilities for failure), but the fact that we are not, perhaps, quite ready to meet all of its challenges. Perhaps there should have been a smoother transition period from the religious world-view, of maintaining tradition, to whatever the hell is going on today. But we are past the point of return in that regard. There is not going to be no Islamic "Ummah" to escape to, as long as the scientist is allowed his say.

Yeah tightropes and the edges of blades are pretty easy metaphors for the present time, including the pros and cons of group dynamics. Thanks for the discussion, ya got my thinker going.

his wife was muslim and opposed him.

clearly the religion of isis is wrong.

im not sure why you are not noticing that his wife was muslim.

no she wasn't right

prophet of islam was a jihadi

jihad against the infidels is the only guarantee a muslim has to enter heaven

no she wasn't right

prophet of islam was a jihadi

jihad against the infidels is the only guarantee a muslim has to enter heaven
i seriously doubt it says that.

and either way most muslims are like his wife, so you are wrong.

Australia is another cuck nation with a refugee problem. The only good thing is they have a lot of Islanders in the city to keep them in check.

LOL, yeah it's the islanders walking the streets that keep us safe.

Fucking dumbass.

LOL, yeah it's the islanders walking the streets that keep us safe.

Fucking dumbass.

You sheep shagging cucks don't stand up to the refugees and immigrants. You let them have their way. It's the islanders who give them the beat downs they deserve. Better islanders then jihadis in your neighborhood and you know it.

What's wrong? Islander take your girl?

You sheep shagging cucks don't stand up to the refugees and immigrants. You let them have their way. It's the islanders who give them the beat downs they deserve. Better islanders then jihadis in your neighborhood and you know it.

What's wrong? Islander take your girl?

Nothing wrong, you're fucking hilarious.

Fucking Islanders are keeping me safe.... I must thank them next time they allow me into a nightclub.

Nothing wrong, you're fucking hilarious.

Fucking Islanders are keeping me safe.... I must thank them next time they allow me into a nightclub.

Don't be afraid of Islanders, little cuck boy. We're big and wiolent but if youre cool we're cool and you can come to our bbq.

FFS the children didn't deserve punishment!

He mentioned cutting her to her brother? Am I reading this right? Yet the brother didn't do anything?

Suburb is 25 mins away.

at least they are nor sugar-coating it. they say they suspect that it was because she was against him joining ISIL.
in some well-known countries, he would be an asian man and it would be just common-place domestic violence.

Don't be afraid of Islanders, little cuck boy. We're big and wiolent but if youre cool we're cool and you can come to our bbq.

I can almost taste the diabetes.

As long as you're not joining your Sudanese friends in the Apex gang I couldn't give a flying fuck about Islanders.

Oh, you didn't know that islanders make up a large part of a gang notorious in my state for violent armed robberies?

I can almost taste the diabetes.

As long as you're not joining your Sudanese friends in the Apex gang I couldn't give a flying fuck about Islanders.

Oh, you didn't know that islanders make up a large part of a gang notorious in my state for violent armed robberies?

Biker gang? And they have guns is australia? Lol I thought all the muskets were confiscated from you former convict turned cucks.

Back