Australia: Muslim slaughtered wife for opposing his desire to join Islamic State, wanted children to

Biker gang? And they have guns is australia? Lol I thought all the muskets were confiscated from you former convict turned cucks.

I'm sure you'll be surprised to know you're ill informed.

You're special like that...

I'm sure you'll be surprised to know you're ill informed.

You're special like that...

Hey, I found out the Sudanese actually overtook the Pacific Islanders as the most incarcerated group per capita in Australia in 2013.
Of course there's a lot more Pacific Islanders, but still...

Batshit crazy and needs shock therapy.

electric_chair_4a1.jpg

Crime update threads are so fucking lame. Same shit over and over.

Crime update threads are so fucking lame. Same shit over and over.

Anecdotal ethnic/minority crime as a political argument only used to be the MO of the poster Depth.
Now that identity politics has taken hold it seems to be the norm.

Hey, I found out the Sudanese actually overtook the Pacific Islanders as the most incarcerated group per capita in Australia last year.

Thanks man nice to know.

My state has around 6 million people with 40% of it's population born overseas and the only people that are incarcerated at a higher rate than
@WiolentOnes people is the Sudanese....

<{anton}>

There are a lot of fat Wahhabi ginger bearded cunts in Melbourne and Sydney,

Hey, I found out the Sudanese actually overtook the Pacific Islanders as the most incarcerated group per capita in Australia in 2013.

Are maori grouped in with pacific islanders? Because nz maori are known for their high crime rates. And the maori are not the same as island born polynesians. Islanders born abroad do have problems but nothing compared to maori... or sudanese.

Also, Samoa has a relatively low crime rates and is peaceful stable nation. Comparing us to Sudanese is just retarded. Take a visit to both countries and you'll see a world of difference.

Last edited:
Are maori grouped in with pacific islanders? Because nz maori are known for their high crime rates. And the maori are not the same as island born polynesians. Islanders born abroad do have problems but nothing compared to maori... or sudanese.

Also, Samoa has a relatively low crime rates and is peaceful stable nation. Comparing us to Sudanese is just retarded. Take a visit to both countries and you'll see a world of difference.

No, it's just Samoans and Tongans. They had the highest incarceration rates of overseas born residents for decades. Up until the Sudanese took over.
It's Sudanese, Pacific Islanders, Vietnamese, Colombians, Romanians, Afghans, Lebanese, Papua New Guineans, Iraqis and then the Australian born rate.

No, it's just Samoans and Tongans. They had the highest incarceration rates of overseas born residents for decades. Up until the Sudanese took over.
It's Sudanese, Pacific Islanders, Vietnamese, Colombians, Romanians, Afghans, Lebanese, Papua New Guineans, Iraqis and then the Australian born rate.

You mean to tell me maori are not represented at all? I find that very hard to believe given their incarceration rates in nz.

In my links the ABS actually lists Samoans and Tongans seperately anyway.

I just checked the link. Yeah, it doesn't look good for Samoans. But hey, we're way behind the sudanese and not that far ahead from the Vietnamese!

It would be interesting to see a break down of what type of crimes were committed.

I just checked the link. Yeah, it doesn't look good for Samoans. But hey, we're way behind the sudanese and not that far ahead from the Vietnamese!

Yeah, it's been coming down while the Sudanese rate has skyrocketed since 2009.

Back