Aussie rock appreciation thread

Joe Camilleri is perhaps one of OZ's most overlooked singers ever.....Jo Jo Zep & the Falcons were the in thing way back when :)

They're a great live band, I saw them with Cog last year and a few other prog bands (and Ocean Grove ha ha), gotta say Karnivool blew Cog off the stage, and Cog were excellent.
Do hope to catch Cog live one day too

A remarkable Aussie psych rock band from m y hometown Sydney ......one of Australia's best sexydelic female vocalists around in it too :)

:eek::D come on...

<31>
No, sincerely, listen to Aussie outfits like Dolly Rocker Movement, Dandelions, Murlocs and the like and you will never.....ever.....listen to KL or Tame Impala ever again :):):)....oh well, I guess music is highly subjective :) , but GOOD DECENT music ain't :):)

Mind you, I don't like bands like (they're not Aussie) like Radiohead, Porcupine Tree, Orb and the like either :)

Speaking about the Sydney based psychedelic outfit The Dandelion headed by Natalie de Silver ......
Enjoy
FB_IMG_1679742605637.jpg FB_IMG_1679742155433.jpg FB_IMG_1679742248133.jpg FB_IMG_1679742475148.jpg

No, sincerely, listen to Aussie outfits like Dolly Rocker Movement, Dandelions, Murlocs and the like and you will never.....ever.....listen to KL or Tame Impala ever again :):):)....oh well, I guess music is highly subjective :) , but GOOD DECENT music ain't :):)

:D all good my friend! I'm like the same when it comes to music and my taste.

I like ALL the Aussie bands you named :p Agree though Tame became Lame Impala over the last 2 records but still got a good tune every now and then.

Gonna see King Gizzard later this year hehe will report in this thread ;) Cheers pal! Hope you have a nice weekend!

:D all good my friend! I'm like the same when it comes to music and my taste.

I like ALL the Aussie bands you named :p Agree though Tame became Lame Impala over the last 2 records but still got a good tune every now and then.

Gonna see King Gizzard later this year hehe will report in this thread ;) Cheers pal! Hope you have a nice weekend!
Curious to hear your judgement of their concert, mate. I can manage to listen to a few decent songs by TI , but that's about it.......I rapidly turn away and listen to The Dandelion :):):)

Have yerself a marvy weekend too @BroRogan ......remember to throw some snags on the barbi and down some Toohey's while yer at it, mate :):):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back