Aussie (Megan Anderson) & Fancy (Laura Sanko) Read Mean YT Comments (some no doubt by Sherdoggers)

Megan Anderson looks like she smells like the colour brown

Gross!

images

Not liking the content and commenting on it isn’t hateful, it should be helpful to the person. Not everyone is gonna like the content, I myself can’t stand these 2 and the videos.
Bro, that's not how youtube comments work. They range really good stuff to war room level posts, with no in-between.

MMA Benelux title fight betweet Cindy Dandois and Jorina Baars in Expo Hall, Deurne,
19 march 2011

And what is your point ? Cyborg fought Baars in Muay Thai rules not MMA.

And what is your point ? Cyborg fought Baars in Muay Thai rules not MMA.

What was your point in writing the following?

Comparing Baars to Dandois...lol, just lol.

I'm just answering what you wrote by pointing out that there is actually a valid basis for comparison, since they have fought already.

What was your point in writing the following?

I'm just answering what you wrote by pointing out that there is actually a valid basis for comparison, since they have fought already.

Your point makes no sense.

No, it is not a valid basis for comparison. You're missing the point.

There is a lot more honour for Cyborg taking Baars, a high level striker in a striking match to a decision than Anderson, getting finished by a mid tier fighter in Dandois.

Cyborg fought an elite striker in striking rules. Baars losing to Dandois in an mma fight that allows grappling proves absolutely NOTHING. If Anderson or Dandois fought Baars in muay thai rules they wouldn't last a minute. Dandois striking is at a VERY LOW level and Anderson, whilst can hit hard and decently technical, is very slow plus, she hasn't really fought any noteworthy strikers or larger athletes..it's a different ball game fighting soccer moms to fighting Cyborg.

Both Baars & Cyborg are on a different level when it comes to striking.

Last edited:

No, it is not a valid basis for comparison. You're missing the point.

There is a lot more honour for Cyborg taking Baars, a high level striker in a striking match to a decision than Anderson, getting finished by a mid tier fighter in Dandois.

Cyborg fought an elite striker in striking rules. Baars losing to Dandois in an mma fight that allows grappling proves absolutely NOTHING. If Anderson or Dandois fought Baars in muay thai rules they wouldn't last a minute. Dandois striking is at a VERY LOW level and Anderson, whilst can hit hard and decently technical, is very slow plus, she hasn't really fought any noteworthy strikers or larger athletes..it's a different ball game fighting soccer moms to fighting Cyborg.

I fully agree, Baars is a terrible MMA fighter, a win against her in MMA shouldnt even be considered impressive, MT is completely different.

It's your assumptions about my point that make no sense.

No, it is not a valid basis for comparison.
You were mocking any comparing of Dandois and Baars. Of course a fight between Dandois and Baars is valid data for making a comparison. It doesn't require a PhD. to understand that.

You're missing the point. There is a lot more honour for Cyborg taking Baars, a high level striker in a striking match to a decision than Anderson, getting finished by a mid tier fighter in Dandois.

News flash! You just made comparison between Dandois and Baars after claiming--ridiculously--that there is no valid basis for comparison. Try thinking more about what you write.

There is definitely something that you are overlooking that is a very obvious point. Given that Baars is--as you correctly say--on a different, higher, level than Dandois when it comes to striking, and given that Baars nonetheless was beaten by Dandois in an MMA fight, this proves that greatly superior striking is not--on its own--necessarily sufficient to win an MMA fight. And this is a very important point to be gained from comparing Baars and Dandois. Baars's striking is arguably superior to Cyborg, and yet Baars superior striking was not sufficient to bring her to a victory in MMA even against someone whose striking is so mock-worthy as Dandois.

|
You're missing the point. There is a lot more honour for Cyborg taking Baars, a high level striker in a striking match to a decision than Anderson, getting finished by a mid tier fighter in Dandois.

Considering that nobody in this entire thread, including yourself, has mentioned "honour" or anything like it, previously, that doesn't really constitute me "missing the point". It constitutes you not actually making the point in the first place.

Last edited:
It's your assumptions about my point that make no sense.

Maybe if you're simple.

You were mocking comparing Dandois and Baars. Of course a fight between Dandois and Baars is valid data for making a comparison. It doesn't require a PhD. to understand that.

No it's not, you still don't understand the point that Cyborg lost to her in a striking match, it's changes everything completely. It's like a professional baseball player being happy he made more home runs than Michael Jordan.

There is definitely something that you are overlooking that is a very obvious point. Given that Baars is--as you correctly say--on a different, higher, level than Dandois when it comes to striking, and given that Baars nonetheless was beaten by Dandois in an MMA fight, this proves that greatly superior striking is not--on its own--necessarily sufficient to win an MMA fight. And this is a very important point to be gained from comparing Baars and Dandois. Baars's striking is arguably superior to Cyborg, and yet Baars superior striking was not sufficient to bring her to a victory in MMA even against someone whose striking is so mock-worthy as Dandois.

Another point that makes no sense, save your oxygen. No idea why you're going on about the effectiveness of striking in MMA, I never spoke of it. I never claimed anything about Baars being anything other than a high level striker. The previous responses draws comparisons from Megan Anderson to Cyborg, Cyborg is never fighting Dandois and Cyborgs grappling is at a very high level for womens mma standards. Not even sure why I am responding to this please stay on topic.

Considering that nobody in this entire thread, including yourself, has mentioned "honour" or anything like it, previously, that doesn't really constitute me "missing the point". It constitutes you not actually making the point in the first place.

Well that may be true. I just think it's weak people like yourself post gifs of fighters losing a fight in order to win some sort of argument and I think your example of Cyborg losing to an elite striker in a pure striking match, is an incredibly weak attempt at it. You seem to think you made some sort of great rebuttal by posting a couple of gifs with absolutely no context.

Back