Aussie (Megan Anderson) & Fancy (Laura Sanko) Read Mean YT Comments (some no doubt by Sherdoggers)

to be fair, even the WMMA fans troll when it comes to Megan "I challenge you to a fight, just not right now" Anderson

Im not sure why Mark hasnt worked out that pretty much nobody cares about Megan (except him and megan)
I care about Megan.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DarlingLikableAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

20160508100144_1DX_4093.JPG

Most of the people who dislike Megan are just the psychotic and delusional fans of that one man who fights women.

Can't wait until we see Megan standing over the roid addicts unconscious body and hear Bruce Buffer saying "And New!".

Last edited:
I care about Megan.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Most of the people who dislike Megan are just the psychotic and delusional fans of that one man who fights women.

Can't wait until we see the Megan standing over the roid addicts unconscious body and hear Bruce Buffer saying "And New!".

cindy.jpg

cindy-dandois-defeats-megan-anderson-invicta-14.jpg

why are you replying with gifs of cyborg? i couldnt give a fuck about cyborg..

but at least cyborg actually fights
Are you that stupid?

You're literally using the worst fight to discredit Megan and pretty much implying that she'll lose to Guyborg because of it.

Also if you weren't completely clueless and didn't speak on things you knew nothing about you would know that Megan hasn't been cleared to fight since she was forced to pull out of the first bout with Cyborg.

Last edited:
Are you that stupid?

You're literally using the worst fight to discredit Megan and pretty much implying that she'll lose to Guyborg because of it.

Also if you weren't completely clueless and didn't speak on things you knew nothing about you would know that Megan hasn't been cleared to fight since she was forced to pull out of the first bout with Cyborg.
No I wasn't.

I'm a fan of Cindy and I was demonstrating my girl beat your girls arse

No I wasn't.

I'm a fan of Cindy and I was demonstrating my girl beat your girls arse
It was her first fight after transitioning into a new country, new team, and it was 4 fights ago where she was still CLEARLY green, since then she's been on a 4 fight win streak consisting of 4 TKOs and won a title.

Cindy has done nothing but be cut from the UFC and be made fun of.

Cindy Dandois ducked the rematch and then after she was cut begged to fight Megan again as a ticket back into the UFC lmao.

At the end of the day Megan will go on to have the better career and Cindy/her fans, Megan haters/Cyroid worshipers will continue to grasp to an old fight with many negative circumstances involved in it as a means to discredit her and to cope with her being a threat to their drug addict hero, Cyborg.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
So now Megan has resorted to stealing video ideas from Cyborg?

Cris did exactly this last month..
Everybody does these cuz they copy jimmy kimmel. You're welcome with chael sonnen

I care about Megan.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Can't wait until we see Megan standing over the roid addicts unconscious body and hear Bruce Buffer saying "And New!".
lol shes beating girls who COVER UP AND CRY when getting hit in the face. What a farce.

Back