Attn: ThreatsBeNull

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would it take for you, Sara and Demoness to indulge in a 3some ?

Frenzy and I wouldn't piss on Satan's Whore is she was on fire.

Well I wouldn't. I shouldn't speak for Frenzy.

Last edited:
but we're not fighting

hmmmmm, my next few hours will be spent trying to figure out how to cause an argument between Frenzy,Sara and demoness.

Frenzy and I wouldn't piss on Satan's Whore is she was on fire.

Well I wouldn't. I should speak for Frenzy.

tumblr_muh1i0zZQo1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

nuff said

We need to save a bit of space in this thread for Fawlty and Wwk, they'll be heartbroken if they don't get a chance to tell me how silly it is to be serious in the OT.

Good morning buddy. I don't buy it for two reasons. First, it reeks of when Gryph told us he was just trolling us, remember that one? This idea for you to save face came to you relatively late in the thread- I can point out where your tone changed- after you realized you had put yourself into a corner. And second, when somebody is consistently acting like a bitch, and then acts like a bitch again and gets called a bitch, it doesn't work when he says "haha I'm not really a bitch, joke's on you". The joke is still on him.

Thanks for your time!

Good morning buddy. I don't buy it for two reasons. First, it reeks of when Gryph told us he was just trolling us, remember that one? This idea for you to save face came to you relatively late in the thread- I can point out where your tone changed- after you realized you had put yourself into a corner. And second, when somebody is consistently acting like a bitch, and then acts like a bitch again and gets called a bitch, it doesn't work when he says "haha I'm not really a bitch, joke's on you". The joke is still on him.

Thanks for your time!

I think this might be the appropriate time to shut this thread down Josh.

Thanks for your time!

Perfect, thank you!

I think this might be the appropriate time to shut this thread down Josh.

I wouldn't mind a but more serious preaching from Fawlty about how lame I am for being so serious.

Look buddeh, I don't take you seriously because this is in an internet forum. I have to go finish CPR on this retard in a minute but before I do, I just want you to know that you have no effect on me. Okay this guy is seriously coding now. Just one more paragraph and I'll get back to him.

Note to Josh:

This is how you have a sense of humor about yourself. It's all in my best-selling toilet book: Calm The Fuck Down.

The Off Topic forum regrets to inform you that you are not perfect. If you're going to be hyper-competitive, you need to be up for the competition.

write this down, this is phenomenal advice

So there's a parallel here of your own making, Josh. And you're not going to like hearing this, but it's coming from my insightful and observant side- the one you agree with when it's not directed at you.

Remember the PSE animal abuse troll where you got obliterated? Of course you remember. But do you remember being stubborn and refusing to admit you got got? Like really stubborn- elephant with constipation stubborn. Remember other people in life who you saw get fooled hard and refused to accept reality? How they kept arguing back?

That's you. You're that guy. When it comes to things like this- not your entire life, just this sort of thing- you are Guy Who Can't Hack It. You can improve.

But you're not really engaged with another poster are you? I don't want to stretch the definition of the word "engage". Nothing is bothering me except trying to tenderize these ball tip steaks, which I have to say in an exercise in futility.

I'm letting you know like I would anybody else, that this feud is just not working. I've sniped at TBT for it, but he doesn't come back at me looking for a deeper meaning. He just laughs. You're both responsible for this feud stinking, if that makes you feel less pressure.

You're taking this a little personally.

I'm sorry you've picked up a habit of bogging down in endless muck with people you feel are beneath you. That sounds like a rough spot to be in.

I think it's worth reiterating how god awful this 806 round e-fight is. It's every bit as bad as Josh v Cherdawg. I wouldn't want to be known for getting into boring month long e fights.

So from the outside looking in on this uh, feud, it has basically been a purse-swinging contest from day one. Much more coherent overall than the Josh vs Cherdawg purse-swinging contest, but let's face it- there are hairpins and tampons flying left and right here, and not everybody is going home with a full head of hair.

Thanks for your time!

Fawlty, this is where you write 'pathetic' in italics to really drive it home, or a simple, 'This is sad'. Let me know how silly it is to be serious. In the OT. On the interwebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back