Attn: ThreatsBeNull

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to save a bit of space in this thread for Fawlty and Wwk, they'll be heartbroken if they don't get a chance to tell me how silly it is to be serious in the OT.

Oh damn, H-copter, my niece just asked me what your AV has in her mouth.

I are bad uncle.

This thread really delivered for me, thanks.

A boring poster from the plats can come into the OT, make threads that hit 1000, all while getting e-psycho-babbled down by shining examples of success. Is the OT really all bark (snark) and no bite?

I'd like to take this opportunity to commend posters like Homer, AGGA, Grave, and believe it or not, TbT. They didn't go full-condescending retard. In an OT thread. On the interwebs. They're actually the coolest heads in the OT.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to laugh at Fawlty, Wwk, EOW, and Daspy for providing the best material. E-shrinks extraordinaire, no doubt. Daspy is borderline because he sort of saw what was going on, but he doubted himself. (Believe in yourself brah, deep serious). Honourable mention for Det_Pimple.

To the one who was in on it, good laughs were had.

was waiting for this kind of cop out. I don't think this tactic comes as a surprise to anyone. ^this is Josh still not caring in 144 words guys.

RR never reported him. RR, Myself and Wicked Servant started alot of the shit with Jerome a couple of years ago, he even added something about Wicked to his location.. RR just kept at him until he snapped.

It went on every few months for like 2 years or some shit lol

It's still going! lol

And how the fuck did I get dragged into his bad books.

I'm just tryin to enjoy life and shit.

The loss to the Hurricane was devastating man. Keep your head up.

ICING! Motherfucker! Bernier will still lead us in Sochi.

I got Carey Price on my fantasy team, though.

ICING! Motherfucker! Bernier will still lead us in Sochi.

I got Carey Price on my fantasy team, though.

Did you see Fleury let one in off his chest from outside the blue line today? No Russian Invitation Letter for him.

You figure Bernier will be backing up Price?

Did you see Fleury let one in off his chest from outside the blue line today? No Russian Invitation Letter for him.

You figure Bernier will be backing up Price?

I just posted this in the plats, but Fleury has been playing his way out of the NHL for 2 seasons now. Goalies are like closers in baseball and kickers in football, it's a high pressure position, and once you lose your mind, you lose your game. The way Fleury has played in the past 2 playoffs, makes me think he's lost his mind and his game.

I don't think the job is Price's to lose. To be honest, considering that nobody has really run away with the job yet, if I was in charge, I would have Luongo in the lead right now. And with the way Bernier is playing right now, I can't think of anybody else aside from Price and Lu that could take his spot. Definitely not Cam Ward or Fleury.

was waiting for this kind of cop out. I don't think this tactic comes as a surprise to anyone. ^this is Josh still not caring in 144 words guys.

Thanks for weighing in, life-lesson guru. I'll just wait for Fawlty to give a second opinion.

I'm hardly a Guru. Don't give me so much credit. It's not very becoming of you.

It's still going! lol

And how the fuck did I get dragged into his bad books.

I'm just tryin to enjoy life and shit.

I blame you for some of Romeys creepy-ness.

what will it take for you guys to make up and jerk each other off

What would it take for you, Sara and Demoness to indulge in a 3some ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back