At least Tony got home safe to his kids and this horror......

It's clearly you that hasn't grown up, still going by playground rules.

When was the last time a 5 yr old was charged with a hate crime?
Calling someone a name isn't a hate crime. Stop the theatrics.

Calling someone a name isn't a hate crime. Stop the theatrics.
I never said it was, I was making the point that there is a difference between what she did and what a 5 yr old does even if the 5 yr old did something far far worse. I doubt Bellew's wife will face any criminal proceedings though she might be sued by the person she was verbally abusing.

She didn't direct it at you anyway so I'm not sure why your anger needed putting to one side :)

I never said it was, I was making the point that there is a difference between what she did and what a 5 yr old does even if the 5 yr old did something far far worse. I doubt Bellew's wife will face any criminal proceedings though she might be sued by the person she was verbally abusing.

She didn't direct it at you anyway so I'm not sure why your anger needed putting to one side :)
And I was making a point that words shouldn't have such power. They do because you let them. Your reaction gives them strength.

And I was making a point that words shouldn't have such power. They do because you let them. Your reaction gives them strength.
that's not a legitimate reason for giving people carte blanche to insult each other however they want

"they're just words"

that is the lamest argument

that's not a legitimate reason for giving people carte blanche to insult each other however they want

"they're just words"

that is the lamest argument
I refuse to live my life in a constant state of suspicion and fear. I will not play the race game. I refuse to have my life derailed if someone calls me a name. I refuse to pretend I'm outraged when others call someone a name. You live that way if you want. See what it gets you.

I refuse to live my life in a constant state of suspicion and fear. I will not play the race game. I refuse to have my life derailed if someone calls me a name. I refuse to pretend I'm outraged when others call someone a name. You live that way if you want. See what it gets you.
It's not so much that I care about what people say to me, I'm white. It sets a terrible example in general, and saying you're OK with it because you're thick skinned doesn't take into account everyone else that isn't. No one should have to receive that kind of abuse while doing their job, and she should know better as a mother of 3.

If anyone types her name (or Tony's) into google the video is going to be at the top, and others who know the Bellew's children will have already seen it and can bully them about it. It doesn't matter how much you teach your children about bullying or being called names, when them and their parents are the butt of every joke and the insults are comparable to what she said in that rant, they are going to get upset.

I just can't run around in a perpetual state of anger because someone said a mean word. I'm 42 years old. I learned "sticks and stones" when I was 5. Grow up.
I agree. But I also agree with people dealing with the consequences of their actions, and especially in her case she's blatantly just a WAG with no job. The social media backlash often of which I disagree with, in her instance at least is gonna hurt her.

A lot of the time I don't agree with people losing their jobs because of fake social media outrage.

But she's a stay at home WAG.

Edit: WAG stands for wife and girlfriends and was attributed in the uk to wives and girlfriends of sports stars because they're too unimportant to name individually.

Last edited:
I agree. But I also agree with people dealing with the consequences of their actions, and especially in her case she's blatantly just a WAG with no job. The social media backlash often of which I disagree with in her instance at least is gonna hurt her.

A lot of the time I don't agree with people losing their jobs because of fake social media outrage.

But she's a stay at home WAG.

Edit: WAG stands for wife and girlfriends and was attributed in the uk to wives and girlfriends of sports stars because they're too unimportant to name individually.

If she wasn’t with Tony she’d probably be giving head for a line of coke on a Saturday night / Sunday morning.

If she wasn’t with Tony she’d probably be giving head for a line of coke on a Saturday night / Sunday morning.
Yea. I dont give a shit about someone being lambasted with words after lambasting someone else with words.

If she's getting death threats, losing a job, etc that's territory to get into. But who gives a shit if someone that behaved like a dick gets some shit for it?

Yea. I dont give a shit about someone being lambasted with words after lambasting someone else with words.

If she's getting death threats, losing a job, etc that's territory to get into. But who gives a shit if someone that behaved like a dick gets some shit for it?

Exactly, she’s a piece of shit and got exposed in that video.

I agree with @Seano about the strength we give to words in today’s society and that we shouldn’t, but the way she was saying it had an element of vindictiveness about it. Someone nasty about her.

Following the fight, Rachael was heading to a lift when an unnamed agency worker asked if the match was over, and upon hearing it was, said: ‘Thank god for that.’

Rachael allegedly shouted: ‘How fucking dare you, do you know who I am?’

And when the mum-of-three started using slurs, the worker’s colleague began to film

In footage from the incident, Rachael is heard shouting, apparently in reference to her children: ‘They are fucking crying right now, you fucking queer – dirty fucking f**.’

Ok..

That gives it a little more context. And I've gotta go back a bit on what I said. It was still.out of order though.

Last edited:
Bellew is an ATG troller. I think his ego was boosted after filming Creed, then an influx of perhaps UK followers boosted on his social media. His character then went leaps after Makabu...

What bothers me is the article with Bellew saying he fears no man, from once upon a time yelling to want Wilder and then saying after he saw Wilder he didn’t want any part of him.. cheap wussy
I have never seen anything like bellew in combat sports

I swear to god i am not even exaggerating. A fighter so mediocre acting like that

I have never seen anything like bellew in combat sports

I swear to god i am not even exaggerating. A fighter so mediocre acting like that

We should be honest... Creed was one of the reasons why the UK insisted in making Bellew a staple commentator. Bellew, after losing to Usyk, said he can’t be more greatly with earning “multi-millions.” Yes he said “multi-millions.” I mean did Haye brag about the same amount of pay with Bellew even after his hiatus? Or where’s this staggering live gate figures for Bellew along with his pay to say “multi millions.”

He’s also then crucial character with Creed on some new VR game.

I mean Khan got an ego too but...

It might not be that simple but it could be a clash of ideologies due to our geographic location. In the UK what Bellew's wife did was actually a criminal offence and would be viewed as a hate crime. In the US I gather that your first amendment gives you the right to free speech under most circumstances. These are two very different approaches so it doesn't surprise me that you don't think it's a big deal whereas me being from the UK see an incident where someone has broken the law and could be punished as such. I'm guessing the video makers aren't pursuing charges against her but they could if they were so inclined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back