At least Tony got home safe to his kids and this horror......

Who cares? Her husband just got his ass kicked. What's her mood supposed to be like?

She is what she is, that doesn't mean we can't call her classless trash either - because compared to most wives whose husbands were on the losing end of a fight, she acts like it.

She is what she is, that doesn't mean we can't call her classless trash either - because compared to most wives whose husbands were on the losing end of a fight, she acts like it.
You can do what you want but you're making a judgment on a person based on a low point for them.

Well they are both from very poor backgrounds, have little education, and are from bad areas of a poor city

It is pretty classless though and shouldnt be excused

You can do what you want but you're making a judgment on a person based on a low point for them.

Well sure - but we all have low points and react to them differently, right? How many wives have experienced their husbands getting KO'd but still managed to scrape together some dignity to not lash out in such an undignified manner? I'm no beacon of moral behaviour in my personal life but despite having experienced low points, I didn't react like that.

Well sure - but we all have low points and react to them differently, right? How many wives have experienced their husbands getting KO'd but still managed to scrape together some dignity to not lash out in such an undignified manner? I'm no beacon of moral behaviour in my personal life but despite having experienced low points, I didn't react like that.
Do you want to be judged on your mood say, the day you got fired? The day you found out your old lady was diddling the mailman? Or would you prefer to receive the benefit of the doubt and hope that maybe people would realize you weren't at your best?

Bellew is an ATG troller. I think his ego was boosted after filming Creed, then an influx of perhaps UK followers boosted on his social media. His character then went leaps after Makabu...

What bothers me is the article with Bellew saying he fears no man, from once upon a time yelling to want Wilder and then saying after he saw Wilder he didn’t want any part of him.. cheap wussy

737b8b28-d0b2-4647-ae6a-37a56c42a5fb_text.gif

Not sure I'd assume she's homophobic, though. In situations like these, I tend to lean towards the offender just saying whatever they think will hurt the other person the most regardless of their own beliefs.

aiming homophobic slurs at people is ok if you're "not at your best" :confused:

I'm rarely at my best and now you're all going to suffer the consequences. Well actually you're not because there are rules against that here on sherdog, in America and more importantly, over there in the UK, but be assured I am thinking homophobic slurs at you nonstop.

aiming homophobic slurs at people is ok if you're "not at your best" :confused:

I'm rarely at my best and now you're all going to suffer the consequences. Well actually you're not because there are rules against that here on sherdog, in America and more importantly, over there in the UK, but be assured I am thinking homophobic slurs at you nonstop.
I just can't run around in a perpetual state of anger because someone said a mean word. I'm 42 years old. I learned "sticks and stones" when I was 5. Grow up.

I just can't run around in a perpetual state of anger because someone said a mean word. I'm 42 years old. I learned "sticks and stones" when I was 5. Grow up.
It's clearly you that hasn't grown up, still going by playground rules.

When was the last time a 5 yr old was charged with a hate crime?

Back