At 19 Conor was ko'ing pros Mayweather was a failed Olympian

People like to talk about Mayweathers money and of course he makes more boxing is an older sport with a higher pedigree and more world wide money

But by age 19 Conor was knocking out professional mixed martial artists while Mayweather couldn't even get gold at the amateur level
IMG_0513.GIF

TS is a dumb@ss, you can't equally compare them, both different sports...i'm sure mayweather would be able to knock out guys too wearing ufc gloves.

In terms of what is more of a major accomplish in life, mayweather going to the olympics outshines anything conor has done past, or present.

for the record people get knocked out all the time in every day life, so conor knocking guys out at 19 while participating in mma, is nothing special.

You see people getting laid out in highschool fights, nothing special about conor doing that at 19.

it doesn't really matter because everything mayweather has accomplished out numbers anything conor will do in his life time....all the belts mayweather has won, his record, his skill alone, a boxing fight would just make conor looked stupid, mayweather is faster, slicker, has better movement, the only question is if conor can still have the power to land something on mayweather....and if mayweather can take it, which i think he can...i've never seen mayweather in real trouble in any of his pro boxing fights.

conor needs to get his sh!t together and defend his titles, he was a useless and the crappiest fw champion ever, never defended once....a guy that defends once and loses is better than what conor did.

he should be focusing on defending that lw belt and giving the guys who deserve the next title shot a chance.

People like to talk about Mayweathers money and of course he makes more boxing is an older sport with a higher pedigree and more world wide money

But by age 19 Conor was knocking out professional mixed martial artists while Mayweather couldn't even get gold at the amateur level

At 19 Conor had also already lost professionally to the world beater Sitenkov. Two decades later at 39, and we're still waiting for Floyd to lose as a pro.

TS is a dumb@ss, you can't equally compare them, both different sports...i'm sure mayweather would be able to knock out guys too wearing ufc gloves.

In terms of what is more of a major accomplish in life, mayweather going to the olympics outshines anything conor has done past, or present.

for the record people get knocked out all the time in every day life, so conor knocking guys out at 19 while participating in mma, is nothing special.

You see people getting laid out in highschool fights, nothing special about conor doing that at 19.

it doesn't really matter because everything mayweather has accomplished out numbers anything conor will do in his life time....all the belts mayweather has won, his record, his skill alone, a boxing fight would just make conor looked stupid, mayweather is faster, slicker, has better movement, the only question is if conor can still have the power to land something on mayweather....and if mayweather can take it, which i think he can...i've never seen mayweather in real trouble in any of his pro boxing fights.

conor needs to get his sh!t together and defend his titles, he was a useless and the crappiest fw champion ever, never defended once....a guy that defends once and loses is better than what conor did.

he should be focusing on defending that lw belt and giving the guys who deserve the next title shot a chance.
TS has been run out of his own thread because Mayweather actually was KOing professionals at a younger age than Conor.

Im so sad, that i missed YOUR gem of a post. You know that youre going to get absolutely shit on, right?
I really feel sorry that..of all the posts ,you have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what the hell u are talking about.

I disagree that Floyd was ROBBED of a Gold medal, it was a close fight that could have gone his way IMO.

But that is largely irrelevant. Amateur scoring is a joke. Not to mention in the fight before that, he fought and beat a Cuban, and was the first American to beat a Cuban in boxing at the Olympics in like 20 years.

Floyd not getting the Gold medal actually was perhaps one of the most important moments of his life. It gave him a grudge, to prove himself as the best boxer of all time. This came full circle in the Oscar De La Hoya (gold medalist) fight, of whom Floyd was massively jealous of all the attention he had received, that Floyd had not.

I disagree that Floyd was ROBBED of a Gold medal, it was a close fight that could have gone his way IMO.

But that is largely irrelevant. Amateur scoring is a joke. Not to mention in the fight before that, he fought and beat a Cuban, and was the first American to beat a Cuban in boxing at the Olympics in like 20 years.

Floyd not getting the Gold medal actually was perhaps one of the most important moments of his life. It gave him a grudge, to prove himself as the best boxer of all time. This came full circle in the Oscar De La Hoya (gold medalist) fight, of whom Floyd was massively jealous of all the attention he had received, that Floyd had not.
Did you watch it with the volume off , the commentary was very baised

Im so sad, that i missed YOUR gem of a post. You know that youre going to get absolutely shit on, right?
I really feel sorry that..of all the posts ,you have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what the hell u are talking about.
I appreciate your empathy you are are good person

You're reaching pretty high son,
sure you don't wanna get a ladder?
giphy.gif

Biggest robbery in olympic history.but im sure your just trolling

Failed Olympian? You wrote that as a diss? haha Anyone that qualifies for the Olympics is a bad-ass, and the US team actually protested his gold medal fight because they felt the judges were being intimidated - he basically had a flawless Olympic showing.............that's not something you bring up when you are trying to put someone down.........

I disagree with TS, hes obviously retarded

but when DOESN'T the US team protest something?

My mate was a "pro boxer"..............he was also an electrician!!

Guess which one paid the bills!

Lololololol. Being a "failed Olympian" isn't a burn dude. Shit, is brag about getting that far. How retarded if an argument lol

Back