At 19 Conor was ko'ing pros Mayweather was a failed Olympian

Yeah, I confirmed that Floyd Mayweather's first professional TKO happened at a younger age than Conor's TKO.

You can delete this thread now OP, and in the future try to use what little brainpower you have to check sources before you talk.

Really... whomever is in charge can't see this shit is killing Sherdog?
Tell your mods to wasteland this shit as soon as it is posted before anyone can see it. If the member keeps doing it, ban them. How freaking hard can it be?

The replies are worth it imo

Rhonda was winning medals at 17, what's your point?

People like to talk about Mayweathers money and of course he makes more boxing is an older sport with a higher pedigree and more world wide money

But by age 19 Conor was knocking out professional mixed martial artists while Mayweather couldn't even get gold at the amateur level
Its a known fact floyd won in the olympics but was robbed.

People like to talk about Mayweathers money and of course he makes more boxing is an older sport with a higher pedigree and more world wide money

But by age 19 Conor was knocking out professional mixed martial artists while Mayweather couldn't even get gold at the amateur level

I think Floyd learnt to walk earlier than Conor therefore he is the best.

McNugget was dropping WBC champs with body shots in sparring at 19. Get your story straight homeslice.

82765925.gif

Failed Olympian? You wrote that as a diss? haha Anyone that qualifies for the Olympics is a bad-ass, and the US team actually protested his gold medal fight because they felt the judges were being intimidated - he basically had a flawless Olympic showing.............that's not something you bring up when you are trying to put someone down.........

While I agree with your point, I must say that losing is basically the complete opposite of flawless. So it was far from a flawless Olympics for him.

You're reaching pretty high son,
sure you don't wanna get a ladder?
I wish Rothwell showed him the invisible ladder he showed Schaub.
b4.gif

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Thanks for letting me know that, you can go now...

Any one who saw him at the Olympics knows he was screwed out of the gold medal

Are we still talking about this? UFC can't afford Floyd. Conor wouldn't hit Floyd in the boxing ring and would end up embarrassing himself.

There you go

1. Olympic athlete > MMA athlete
2. Conor opponents at that time were far from being "pro".
3. Mayweather won bronze so how come is that a failure? Moreover he should have won gold, everyone know that he got screwed

While I agree with your point, I must say that losing is basically the complete opposite of flawless. So it was far from a flawless Olympics for him.

Did you see the fight? Floyd clearly won. It was a pretty big deal that they didn't give him the win

Another useless thread. This won't be settled until we find out who kicked more ass in their daddy's nutsack.

A lot harder to make it in the Olympics that beat bottom of the barrell pros in mma.
Exactly. Boxing is a far more difficult sport to make it big in than MMA is. One example: Cain Velasquez UFC champ with less than 19 fights.

When has Mayweather ever boxed someone tree times his size :D

Back