Askrens next fight delayed from April 21st to May 26th

He probably is. No one really cares about the brand anymore but a couple of shills here

Wait... What? I'm a paid shill because I like high level wrestlers and... No one cares about the brand? Shouldn't no one caring about the brand make them more willing to still support Askren?

I appreciate you thinking i'm a big enough fan that I should be paid though.. Askren pay me!

Wait... What? I'm a paid shill because I like high level wrestlers and... No one cares about the brand? Shouldn't no one caring about the brand make them more willing to still support Askren?

I appreciate you thinking i'm a big enough fan that I should be paid though.. Askren pay me!
No one in their right mind would think that Askren vs Thani is a legit fight. Thani is some local can who has beaten two guys with a winning record.

People really have stopped caring about 1C around here. They slowed on the big name signings, got rid of soccer kicks, and now we have Rizin to get our Pride fix.

Starting to look like Askren's career has been on delay since 2014.

ONE will be done 2018, they can not make any profit in the end.

Askren is being way too dormant, i wish he would fight more and return to bellator to regain his title. way better match ups for him now.

Askren is being way too dormant, i wish he would fight more and return to bellator to regain his title. way better match ups for him now.
He doesn't want to, even if he could. He never really wanted to test himself. If he did, he would have worked out a deal with the UFC.

Back