Asked my crush out; I don't know.

Stop asking. Just tell her what to do. Exude confidence

This.

Next time you hang around with her , tell her to come along for the movies/coffe instead , set place, date.

Even girlfriends/wife will reply vague answers f you give open invitations "are you hungry?", "do you want to go to the movies?" , "are you ok?" instead of "lets have chinesse", "lets watch cars 3" , "lets fuck at my apartment"

You need to be a bad boy

Gals love dem bad boys

ur 18 and just asked your first girl out?

grats, takes guts. also she sounds like she wants you to try a little harder, if shes hot she has plenty of guys chasing her, at her age, im assuming its close to 18, she is playing the game. heads up tho, even if u smash,, that doesnt mean she isnt smashing other dudes and skiing down cock mountain, like most emerging whores in their late teenage years. they like to fuck bro.

TS, it may surprise you, but just like guys, many girls are also clueless or awkward at relationships. Unlike what a lot of posters here will imply, all women aren't deviously crafting plots to play around with people's emotions.

For instance, when I first asked a girl out, she told me she would go out with me, but she was busy. This happened 3 times, and she never said why she was busy. I took this as her way of trying to gently tell me no, and left it as that and stopped talking to her. I found out a few years later that she was interested in dating me, she just actually was extremely busy. She was also as awkward as I was, and she didn't know why repeatedly telling someone that she was busy would be taken as a rejection. She was then too scared to ask me why I stopped talking to her.

I'm not saying that's what's going on in your case, just that especially when you're young, don't always assume that all girls know what they're doing in relationships.

Lol. Well don't freak out, that's the first thing. She likes you enough that she didn't straight up reject your silly offer, so you've got an opportunity to fix yourself up and do better.

Next, everyone knows what "coffee" means, so don't be weird by forcing such discreet steps. Lead her somewhere it makes sense for the two of you to be, keep being playful and a little touchy where you can get away with it, then if you sense things are going well look for an opportunity to kiss her.

I know you probably have relationship goals for yourself or something like that, but women can smell that kind of depersonalization from a mile away. She's not a goal, she's a person, so bring some energy and thoughtfulness to your interactions with her and the opportunities for intimacy will present themselves.

Show her your penis dude. If it's big, you're in. If it's small and makes her laugh, you're also in. People told me that it's good to make girls laugh, so I don't see how this could fail. Also you have to do it in a public setting to make this work. This shows her you're bold and confident.

No one can answer this for you. We weren't there, we can't read this girls reactions.

With some girls, you need to play it cool, just let it happen. Booze helps.

With other girls, you literally have to treat them like garbage, then they come running to you.

There are all kinds but you need to be able to distinguish them. You'll learn.

Lol. Well don't freak out, that's the first thing. She likes you enough that she didn't straight up reject your silly offer, so you've got an opportunity to fix yourself up and do better.

Next, everyone knows what "coffee" means, so don't be weird by forcing such discreet steps. Lead her somewhere it makes sense for the two of you to be, keep being playful and a little touchy where you can get away with it, then if you sense things are going well look for an opportunity to kiss her.

I know you probably have relationship goals for yourself or something like that, but women can smell that kind of depersonalization from a mile away. She's not a goal, she's a person, so bring some energy and thoughtfulness to your interactions with her and the opportunities for intimacy will present themselves.

The thing is every interaction with her is going to be awkward from now on and we see eachother like 2-3 times a week on the street, because we live close by.
She now knows my intention and is aware that whatever I do is an attempt to try and get a date, so my idea is to cut the crap and ask her out again, but set a date and time.
If she says yes, we go out and have a great time. If no, that's my cue to move on and forget about her.
What do you guys think?

Important question. Is this a public bus stop or a school bus stop?

give her the stinkpalm

She's considering sneaking into your guest room and sucking off your dad's best friend.

Is this thread better if we have some visual clarification of the subject?

Long walk to a bus stop = hanging out.

Getting coffee = hanging out.

You didn't really accomplish anything by asking her to get coffee. Does she even like coffee?

Show her your sherdog account, and she'll be spilling the wetworks in no time

Back