Asked my crush out; I don't know.

Long walk to a bus stop = hanging out.

Getting coffee = hanging out.

You didn't really accomplish anything by asking her to get coffee. Does she even like coffee?

Yeah, and what if she wants to get it on after the coffee but the coffee is making you have to drop a fat turd. Go out for a meal or a movie instead.

So after a long walk with her to the bus stop I decided to ask her out. She was visibly enjoying the conversation, oftenly giggling, and I decided to pop the question. I am 18 and this is the first time I've asked a girl out.
I basically said, so, wanna go out and grab a cup of coffee with me sometime?
She playfully said I don't know, walking off.
I said, what do you mean, is it a yes or no?
She again says, I don't know in a playful manner.
And she says 'Bye!" as she walks off.

I am really pissed that I didn't get an answer. Could she be interested but ashamed to say yes? Or is she just letting me down easy and not saying no as in to not hurt me?

Please guys, I know there are more experienced guys on here so I would really appreciate a good response. Thanks.

TS, not doing it right brah.

Let me aware you. Never ASK A GIRL OUT. You tell her what you are doing &&& then, you tell what she should be doing; YOU SHOULD COME!

I wish I had a older bro, a dude when I was your age, in teens that could have made me aware. It took time and you acquire a bit of swagger.

Chalk this up to a LIFE LESSON.

Girls your age will let this play 1) into her ego 2) blow up her sense of entitlement 3) be gossip for her friends +
4) play into her victimhood which women love

Age 18. Teen MISC THAT WAY ----------------------------->>>>>>>>>>

Don't feel too bad. Zyzz/YaBoydave &&& many other guys were once FAer(S) (FOREVER ALONE). They evolved and transcended their place holder status in life.

99% of dudes are cucks/betas/WKs; essentially, beta male providers.

Meaning, women get skull fucked, are skiing down cawk mountain running through playboys/alphas/bad boys &&& when her SMV (sexual market value) has cratered, when the top percentile of men stop calling and blowing up her phone, said women will date you. Date you once her best days are over.

You can be bitter as fuck or you can allow it to make you step up.

Read David Deida Way of the Superior man. @ 18, get a fucking life as in, have a purpose > women. Yes, get girls but, do not piss away your youth by chasing some soon to be single mom fat as fuck slob.

In a decades time, you will look back, said woman will have gotten fat as fuckkkkk, children out of wedlock, different baby daddy.

WOMEN HIT SMV PEAK EARLY; MEN HIT IT LATE hence, men dating younger/hotter/thinner when much older. There is a reason for this.

Let me drop knowledge on you. EVER GIRL IS PRACTICE.

You drop knowledge on bishes; you tell her how you live, she comes with or you next her. Don't ask a second time. Never chase. Replace.

TAKE THIS INTO THE DEPTH OF INFINITE &&&& REPEAT TILL 1) dead or 2) D stops working

Finally, NEW GIRLS ARE TURNING 18/19/20/21 EVERYDAY.
Not my first rodeo little guy.

20151228_015724.png
20160216_205920.jpg
20160110_171443.png
nick-cage-lol.gif

Previous smash.

You mad?

The hottest girl today is played out tomorrow cause someone better is on the way up. Don't get it twisted. Female egomania is ripping hard during PEAK SMV but it is hollow because its based upon male attention. The sec her stock drops and SMV craters, its FEMALE VICTIMHOOD ON STEROIDS.

Hit on tons of babes, acquire DTF or NEXT. REPEATTTTTTTT!

WAR BIGBANGSPIRITBOMB

Last edited:
Yeah, and what if she wants to get it on after the coffee but the coffee is making you have to drop a fat turd. Go out for a meal or a movie instead.

Terrible advice. Meals are more costly then coffee. Also, you can bail at coffee and find girls easier then at dinner lol
Furthermore, why do a movie when you can just netflix and chill?

Terrible advice. Meals are more costly then coffee. Also, you can bail at coffee and find girls easier then at dinner lol
Furthermore, why do a movie when you can just netflix and chill?

Because I'm not cheap, especially if it's to woo a crush. I'll pay extra for a meal over coffee and a movie over Netflix because I prefer both regardless if coffee amd Netflix is "well enough".

Because I'm not cheap, especially if it's to woo a crush. I'll pay extra for a meal over coffee and a movie over Netflix because I prefer both regardless if coffee amd Netflix is "well enough".

A crush is not an excuse. You don't flip the script and treat her like she is special. If she is legit you run solid game. Sure, you drop invites and make a pass but, you don't sit by the phone and treat her like its the Superbowl.

Billions of women. If she ain't dtf, maybe her sis/friends/mom is?

AggravatingCourteousKudu.gif

I always laugh when dudes use the term crush. You're better off if she turns you down, more than likely she would walk all over you.

I always laugh when dudes use the term crush. You're better off if she turns you down, more than likely she would walk all over you.

My contention on the matter is the same. Dude's excuse "crush" with being a beta/wk/cuck. If you like her and its not just a booty call or netflix and chill, it means, you should raise the stakes meaning, she needs to play her cards right. At 18, you got tinder, and girls willing to put out. A crush usually translates to the girl some dude has a sock puppet named after her. #creepyAsF

If she played coy like that, she's into you as well, or she does not know how to break it to you, the fact she doesn't have the same feelings. Either way, let it rest, dont freak out, and if she wants you back, she'll let you know.

You're young, this will be the best advice you'll get: fuck her Mom. @pcptornado

A crush is not an excuse. You don't flip the script and treat her like she is special. If she is legit you run solid game. Sure, you drop invites and make a pass but, you don't sit by the phone and treat her like its the Superbowl.

Billions of women. If she ain't dtf, maybe her sis/friends/mom is?

AggravatingCourteousKudu.gif

I didn't say stop time for her. If he's crushin and not just trying to smash, why not go on an actual date? Dates are fun. Have you been on one?

If he's just hunting for thots to tap, he's settling and one day he'll wind up with the bitch he didn't really want.

I didn't say stop time for her. If he's crushin and not just trying to smash, why not go on an actual date? Dates are fun. Have you been on one?

If he's just hunting for thots to tap, he's settling and one day he'll wind up with the bitch he didn't really want.

He has better opps dating by smashing first and letting it play out then slow playing it and hoping she gives him the time a day. Its not the 50s anymore. If a dude doesn't step up, some other guy will. dude is crushing on her anther guy comes, gets her pregnant, and bails. It is not the first instant and not the last.

He has better opps dating by smashing first and letting it play out then slow playing it and hoping she gives him the time a day. Its not the 50s anymore. If a dude doesn't step up, some other guy will. dude is crushing on her anther guy comes, gets her pregnant, and bails. It is not the first instant and not the last.

I'm not getting your logic? You think coffee and quick smash will give him a better chance then a date and then smash of keeping her.

Yeah she aint into it brah. Move on

have some of the guys here write her a poem

I'm not getting your logic? You think coffee and quick smash will give him a better chance then a date and then smash of keeping her.

Yeah. The concept went over your head. Women enjoy sex whether or not you buy them shit. More likely, they place you in the friend zone and keep taking your free dinners.

n before

upload_2017-6-22_15-36-23.jpeg

Back