Asia Argento sexually assaulted a 17yr old boy who played her son in movie and quietly paid him off

Newsflash, juries often go on subjective feelings, and lawyers will not hesitate to capitalize on this.

Weinstein's lawyer: "Does this sound like a person with a mature understanding of sexual relationships? She slept with a child that she routinely referred to as her 'son'!"

That's why I say it - I specifically stated that we here don't have to act like idiots and that we can argue beyond that kind of non-argument. Whether or not a lwayer can capitalize on human stupidity is irrelevant to this discussion

He was 17. I don’t know if you remember what being 17 is like, but you’re pretty much making your own decisions at that point (maybe not the best ones, but you’re able to think for yourself). And not many 17 year old males are needing to be manipulated into sex.

17 year olds are not allowed to vote.

He was 17. I don’t know if you remember what being 17 is like, but you’re pretty much making your own decisions at that point (maybe not the best ones, but you’re able to think for yourself). And not many 17 year old males are needing to be manipulated into sex.

If you've been raised in part by someone who has intent to molest you, your thinking has been developing along the parameters that person has set for you.

Did you miss all the prior posts that refuted this before you even said it?

I know the dude has to play up to the act that he was 'traumatized' but that shit was ridiculous. If a hot 35 year old had sucked my dick and rode me when I was 17 I would've loved that shit. this kid sounds like a homosexual.

I know the dude has to play up to the act that he was 'traumatized' but that shit was ridiculous. If a hot 35 year old had sucked my dick and rode me when I was 17 I would've loved that shit. this kid sounds like a homosexual.
Could be that he's an actor looking for a payday, literally his profession.

That's why I say it - I specifically stated that we here don't have to act like idiots and that we can argue beyond that kind of non-argument. Whether or not a lwayer can capitalize on human stupidity is irrelevant to this discussion

First, I don't agree that subjective feelings = human stupidity.

Also, casting doubt on a person's claim of sexual abuse by pointing out that that person likely also committed sexual abuse herself isn't outlandish. Yes, it's possible to be a victim in one instance and the offender in another, but it's also possible that you've confused things like power and consent on both occasions.

It just depends on how convincing the facts and evidence are. And I've only read about the Weinstein-Argento relation through here.

So using that logic, most 17 year old girls are mature enough to have sex then.

Stop it with the EXCUSES.

Rape is RAPE. Stop quoting Whoopi Goldberg with the rape-rape garbage.

And btw, at FIRST glance, it's pretty messed up.....at ANY glance, it's messed up.
Ummm they are typically? Which is why most jurisdictions have 16 as the age of consent. And if you don’t know the difference between statutory rape of a 17 year old and rape of anyone, then you’re probably a bit short of the requisite knowledge to be engaging in a meaningful discussion.

:rolleyes:
Yeah let's ignore the fact that she was grooming the kid since he was 7 years old. The kid is lucky!

This were messages from someone close to Anthony Bourdain and witnessed Asia on set with him, their account got shut down because Asia ARgento feminist followers were mad.
justicefortony.jpg

Great read this article is by a Female who questioned Asia and Rose and she got slammed for it, on Asia and Rose being nothing but slimey opportunist evil women who sabotage a movement to satisfy their own narcissistic pleasure.
https://penthouse.com/pages/asia-argento/Toxic-Femininity.php

Kids these days don't appreciate anything.

What I wouldn't give to have had sex with a hot female movie star at 17...
I was fine with half decent looking waitress at that age.

Physical coercion simply one in a long list of tools predators have. This woman has been grooming the kid since he was seven years old. Look at her now-deleted tweets, along with all the movies they've been in together.

We're talking about a child who had grown to trust and depend upon this person, who had been manipulating him for years, culminating in rape and a selfie to celebrate it.

You have no idea what may have been going on in the kid's mind. Maybe he thought that she would end his career if he didn't submit. Maybe he just flat out didn't know what to do because these advances were coming from someone he trusted, someone with whom he'd had a clear and publicly declared mother/son relationship. But to dismiss all of that based solely on the assumption (and yes, you are assuming) that she wasn't physically imposing to him is blatantly stupid.

I don't know anything about you, but I'm going to hazard a guess and say you're one of those people who would scream bloody murder if a woman ever felt pressured into having sex with someone when they felt uneasy or just unsure about it. But when the genders are inverted you slam on the brakes and talk about physical force.

Emotional dishonesty and manipulation are far more malevolent and lasting indignities than getting beat up
That’s a lot of speculating your doing. Including the massive speculation that, simply because they worked together when he was 7, she must have had an elaborate 10 year plan to “groom” him, just to finally coerce him into having sex with her when he’s 17. You know, instead of just asking any 18 year old guy if he wants to have sex and probably having close to a 100% success rate.

That’s a stretch if I’ve ever seen one.

This were messages from someone close to Anthony Bourdain and witnessed Asia on set with him, their account got shut down because Asia ARgento feminist followers were mad.
justicefortony.jpg

Great read this article is by a Female who questioned Asia and Rose and she got slammed for it, on Asia and Rose being nothing but slimey opportunist evil women who sabotage a movement to satisfy their own narcissistic pleasure.
So wait a minute, I'm not really following this. I didnt read the article just the print screen above.
What it's being implied here is that he killed himself because he saw pictures proving she had sex with the kid?

Which should tell you something about her, since she apparently finds it pretty easy to live with herself.

The whole time she was screeching and pointing fingers at Weinstien she was also buying off a kid she raped.

Read that last sentence a few times, everyone.

Disgusting.... especially to people who are actual victims of rape (she’s not)

justicefortony.jpg

Great read. Thanks

So wait a minute, I'm not really following this. I didnt read the article just the print screen above.
What it's being implied here is that he killed himself because he saw pictures proving she had sex with the kid?
I think that's referring to paparazzi photos of her and another man that came out right before he killed himself.

I like the way Asia threw Bourdain under the bus as the guy that made the payments while he is no longer alive to get his side of the story out.

I like the way Asia threw Bourdain under the bus as the guy that made the payments while he is no longer alive to get his side of the story out.
Doesn't surprise me. Disgusting people do disgusting things.

And to think, this dude seemed to have tried so hard for that woman. Shameful.

Back