Asia Argento sexually assaulted a 17yr old boy who played her son in movie and quietly paid him off

Let’s not pretend that a double standard exists purely for non sensical social construct reasons

It’s prwtty easy to see why it’s not the same thing if the genders are reversed. If it’s a 37 year old man and a 17 year old girl together, the girl always has the looming fear that the 37 year old man could physically harm or force himself on her.

Unless the woman is some kind of gangster or Ronda Rousey, you’re not going to convince anyone that this kid ever felt pressured under the duress of possible physical harm or rape. A 17 year old boy isn’t ever getting physically forced to do anything he doesn’t want to by a 30 something woman.
You make it seem as physical coercion is the ultimate. I'd argue mental manipulation is infinitely more powerful than anything physical.

I guess that explains why Burdain offed himself. he was supporting her only to find out she was molesting little boys herself. hard to live with yourself after that.

I guess that explains why Burdain offed himself. he was supporting her only to find out she was molesting little boys herself. hard to live with yourself after that.

Which should tell you something about her, since she apparently finds it pretty easy to live with herself.

The whole time she was screeching and pointing fingers at Weinstien she was also buying off a kid she raped.

Read that last sentence a few times, everyone.

Which should tell you something about her, since she apparently finds it pretty easy to live with herself.

The whole time she was screeching and pointing fingers at Weinstien she was also buying off a kid she raped.

Seems to be a theme among those who screech the loudest.

You make it seem as physical coercion is the ultimate. I'd argue mental manipulation is infinitely more powerful than anything physical.

Let’s not pretend that a double standard exists purely for non sensical social construct reasons

It’s prwtty easy to see why it’s not the same thing if the genders are reversed. If it’s a 37 year old man and a 17 year old girl together, the girl always has the looming fear that the 37 year old man could physically harm or force himself on her.

Unless the woman is some kind of gangster or Ronda Rousey, you’re not going to convince anyone that this kid ever felt pressured under the duress of possible physical harm or rape. A 17 year old boy isn’t ever getting physically forced to do anything he doesn’t want to by a 30 something woman.

almost all molester male or female use mental manipulation forced physical rape or molestation is not very common, grooming is how they molest they gain trust and then strike.

This woman groomed him from a boy calling him son and say she is his mother, she knew he was having issues at home and she became that mother figure to him, its gross.

This is her with the young boy she molested at 17 she became a mother figure always messaging him and telling him he is special and her son, he played her son in a movie in 2004 when he was just a baby 7 years old
asia-argento-winner-of-the-hottest-new-filmmaker-award-with-jimmy-picture-id75349300

People keep thinking rape is some mugger in a mask in an alley thats violent rape, but molesters groom and gain trust its why people who get raped as kids or youth in their teens are usually molest or rape by a close family friend or relative or school authority or clergy someone who gained their trust from young.

Way to throw a dead man under the bus.

Such class but expected from her kind.

And you would be 100% correct

Rose McGowan says her “heart is broken” following a report published by the New York Times on Sunday that Asia Argento had arranged a deal to pay a man who accused the Italian actress and filmmaker of sexually assaulting him when he was 17 in 2013. Rather than fully distancing herself from Argento however, activist McGowan suggests watchers “be gentle” as “the truth of the situation” surrounding Argento is not yet known.

https://deadline.com/2018/08/rose-m...al-assault-payoff-report-reaction-1202448340/

McGowan is getting roasted on Twitter over this.

and this dumb bitch

DlFn8jdXsAIUnAj.jpg

Yeah ok at second glance it’s pretty messed up. I don’t know that anyone has shown that it’s rape-rape (rather than statutory rape) though. Just because the jurisdiction requires age of consent to be 18, doesn’t change the fact that most 17 year olds are deemed mature enough to have sex.

So using that logic, most 17 year old girls are mature enough to have sex then.

Stop it with the EXCUSES.

Rape is RAPE. Stop quoting Whoopi Goldberg with the rape-rape garbage.

And btw, at FIRST glance, it's pretty messed up.....at ANY glance, it's messed up.

This story is so absurd. I've seen Asia Argento in person. She's like 5'2" and weighs 90 lbs. The idea that she could or would rape a 17-year old boy is so hilarious. And since when is being involved with a 17-year old considering being a pedophile? The age of consent in most States is 16. It was 14 in Hawaii until recently. Lower in Europe I'm sure. It just sounds like extortion to me.

Because maybe she was in a position of AUTHORITY perhaps? She was a mother-like figure to him when he was a little boy, you know.

And besides, change "boy" with girl and "she" with "he" in your sentence beginning with "The idea that HE could or would rape a 17-year old GIRL is so hilarious". Would you actually say THIS if the situation was like that? No you wouldn't. #doublestandards

Maybe it wasn't suicide...

- credibility of a criminal is constrained to their criminal activity, it doesn't mean they are not a credible victim. The notion might not feel right, but our subjective feelings about that do not affect facts...

Newsflash, juries often go on subjective feelings, and lawyers will not hesitate to capitalize on this.

Weinstein's lawyer: "Does this sound like a person with a mature understanding of sexual relationships? She slept with a child that she routinely referred to as her 'son'!"

So using that logic, most 17 year old girls are mature enough to have sex then.

Stop it with the EXCUSES.

Rape is RAPE. Stop quoting Whoopi Goldberg with the rape-rape garbage.

And btw, at FIRST glance, it's pretty messed up.....at ANY glance, it's messed up.
I think neither is rape, and that's not a popular opinion. Of course there's the issue of pubescence vs pre-pubescence.

17 year olds are ready to go, no harm there.

Were her and Bourdain still together when he killed himself? Everything I've seen refers to her as his girlfriend not his ex. Maybe this was part of why he chose to take his own life.

in Russia we have a saying "on a thief the hat is on fire". I am not surprised at all that the most vocal metoo'ers are rapist and molesters themselves. we see a similar thing in PED use accusation in UFC.

He was 17. I don’t know if you remember what being 17 is like, but you’re pretty much making your own decisions at that point (maybe not the best ones, but you’re able to think for yourself). And not many 17 year old males are needing to be manipulated into sex.

Back