As much as I like TF, his chances against Khabib are very...

I think TF knew Lee could take him down, I see it more a matter of fact than plan. I'm going with kahbib.

I think its a great fight, but Nurmagomedov is the next champ. He is a monster.

BP4xVt0.gif

His coach says Khabib has been looking better now than ever. Now it could be just bs marketing hype, but Khabib's performances have been improving incrementally every fight we've seen. He switched up his striking from his debut fight, he switched up his takedowns from the Tibau fight, he's been mauling people and improved his deadly GnP.

I am glad I am not the only person that noticed he has been improving with every fight.

He seems to be better at holding people down now. It was like MJ was helpless on the ground. Khabib was hammering away and talking shit the whole time.

As long as his weight cut goes okay, I expect him to ragdoll and dominate Barboza

Lets see how Khabib handles Edson first.

Its crazy how everyone is sleeping on Barboza, nobody is talking about the fight and would rather discuss Khabib vs Conor or Cucuy.

Ya'll look very foolish once Barboza takes that 0 from Khabib.

RDA was still a great fighter, especially in terms of grappling and on a win streak that included Dunham and Cerrone. To act like Khabib dominated him was just a fluke when the only real difference in Dos Anjos is that he has become more experienced under Cordeiro since then is ludicrous.

What Khabib does to guys should straight up be illegal.
...And RDA beat Benson only 3-4 months after his loss against Khabib. Nurmy is just too good for him.

Last edited:
Slim just based on Kevin Lee almost finishing him in round 1. RDA is no joke on the ground and he is very strong, yet he was overpowered by Khabib. As much as I disliked Khabib's not making weight and lost lots of respect for his unprofessionalism, he is just too much for Elcucuy to handle! What do you feel?

RDA wasn't just overpowered, he was overpowered, out techniqued, out struck and dismantled. He wasn't in that fight for a minute.

I suspect Tony will give him the toughest fight of his career because he is legit champion material. But Khabibi has that extra something. He's gonna get that butt.

Tony beats kablob no problem.
He will beat him on the feet and if Kablob gets a TD he's getting choked from the bottom.

I don't think It will be nearly as close as people think.

This will look lik3 another Khabib fight except i think hell get hurt standing or maybe saved by bell from a sub attempt in the 1st rnd.

Khabib has to make weight, beat Barboza, make weight again before even getting a chance at Ferguson.

You're counting your eggs WAY too early.

RDA was still a great fighter, especially in terms of grappling and on a win streak that included Dunham and Cerrone. To act like Khabib dominated him was just a fluke when the only real difference in Dos Anjos is that he has become more experienced under Cordeiro since then is ludicrous.

What Khabib does to guys should straight up be illegal.

Not saying RDA wasn't great at the time. Nor am I saying it was a fluke. I'm saying it was 3.5 years ago and looking at either fighter the same doesn't seem to make sense. RDA went on to be a champion, defend his championship, lose his championship, and then become a top contender again in a weight class up. In that time Khabib has fought twice, with only one of those fights being against someone who mattered.

It has more to do with that. I'm not making any assumptions on Khabib when he's been competing so infrequently.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back