As a Wanderlei fan.......

i agree this is a worse match up for him that Leben was. ill be rooting for Wand all the way but this fight scares me

Get ready to hear Goldie saying "changing of the guard" again.

I trust him to know when he feels it's appropriate to put his body at risk.
I'm happy I still get to see him fight, though.

Tough matchmaking, though...

Btw: It's weird that it's back at 205.

I have so munch respect for Wanderlei. He is a true warrior it will be sad day when he retires. Will always be huge fan for life!

I really hate seeing his next opponent being Brian Stann. There's a good chance this could be the Axe Murderers last fight and Id love too see him go out with a win instead of being brutally knocked out again. Not saying Wand will for sure lose, but his chin is a little sensitive these days and Stann hits hard. Hopefully he'll fight with a game plan instead of guns blazing. What do you guys think?

As a Wand fan, big Wand fan I have never been afraid of him getting KO'd and neither has Wand. Thats the great thing about Wand and being a Wand fan......go in there and put your heart on the line. Sometimes he wins, sometimes he loses, but always give 100%. Sometimes he gets KOd, big deal!!! He's a warrior and that is the bottom line. Bring on Stann!!!!!

Brian Stann packs power but I believe that Wandy will be able to tag him first!

you may not say he will for sure lose...

but I might as well say it.

He will get KO'd by stann rather quickly

:eek:

Stann is dangerous, but I'm happy about the match making. They were 2 fights for Wand I really wanted to see - Wand Vs Stann And Wand Vs Vitor. Yes it will be a tough one for Wand, but at this stage of his career, I think he wants big fights, wars to be remembered, win or lose.
Good luck Wand

I really hate seeing his next opponent being Brian Stann. There's a good chance this could be the Axe Murderers last fight and Id love too see him go out with a win instead of being brutally knocked out again. Not saying Wand will for sure lose, but his chin is a little sensitive these days and Stann hits hard. Hopefully he'll fight with a game plan instead of guns blazing. What do you guys think?

I think "a little sensitive" might be a bit of an understatement. I respect everything about Silva. I've hated to watch his decline over the years.

The UFC has not been very kind to Wandy in general (meaning his time in the UFC), but the guy maybe wants to become relevant in the division again. A win versus Stann would catapult his stock, I'd love to see him go out on a big win.... But, evidently he thinks he has some "stuff left in the basement"....

As a massive Wandy fan I hear where you are coming from but don't under estimate Wandy:icon_surp

cung_le_nos.jpg

War Wandy:icon_twis

Last edited by a moderator:
Back