Article : 20 years later, the ‘Just Bleed’ guy tells his story

Unless you have people deliberately trying to freak you out, it's highly unlikely you'll have anything but a great time on shrooms. I have anxiety, and I was anxious to try them out, but I have grown to love the drug.
They are doing research/trials and finding out shrooms might help cure anxiety and depression.

They are doing research/trials and finding out shrooms might help cure anxiety and depression.

lsd as well. I have made a lot of personal growth while on lsd, shrooms or dmt/ayahuasca. It's just like any other drug: idiots will become dumber with it based upon how they use it, and those smart enough to utilize the drug in a certain way can use it to help growth.

He is the mascot of the Just Bleed God, the earliest of our martyrs that have given everything for the faith. Even our fighting saints owe this man, no, this lion among men for giving the world a taste of the unbridled fury that the Eight Sided Altar only barely contains.

Let us PREY.

In nomine pugnis, suffocantis sanguinisque, amen.

That was quite the biography. Dana needs to bring this guy back for a reenactment.

I remember hearing he went to jail but 8 years for 3 pills?

Fucking hell.

True. It's not just an American problem. You get the death penalty in the Philippines, Indonesia, and a few other SE Asian countries.
But America loves to preach about how free it is, when in actuality you can get locked up for a decade for trivial shit.

Jail time for weed and ectasy is such an epic waste of time, money, and resources. The Just Bleed guy is a college graduate with an MBA. He could have done a lot more good outside of a prison cell.
People get LESS time for violent crimes and murder/manslaughter than he gpt for carrying 30 pills that make you horny

then perhaps he ought not have broken the law.

then perhaps he ought not have broken the law.
"The law" is not some sacred, unchangeable rule like gravity.
There is no shortage of stupid fucking laws with stupid penalties created by stupid people
10 years of freedom for 30 pills is not a fair or just punishment

True. It's not just an American problem. You get the death penalty in the Philippines, Indonesia, and a few other SE Asian countries.
But America loves to preach about how free it is, when in actuality you can get locked up for a decade for trivial shit.

Jail time for weed and ectasy is such an epic waste of time, money, and resources. The Just Bleed guy is a college graduate with an MBA. He could have done a lot more good outside of a prison cell.
People get LESS time for violent crimes and murder/manslaughter than he gpt for carrying 30 pills that make you horny

Exactly. In Australia for 30 pills with a clean record he would be let out with at most a "suspended sentence" and/or community service/fine.

I always though this guy went to prison for stealing farm equipment or something lol

"The law" is not some sacred, unchangeable rule like gravity.
There is no shortage of stupid fucking laws with stupid penalties created by stupid people
10 years of freedom for 30 pills is not a fair or just punishment

There was a law.

He broke it.

The punishment that befell him was a direct and known consequence for breaking the law.

Cry about it all you want, he chose to break the law (however silly you might find it) and he was punished for his decision.

It’s that simple.

Back