Article : 20 years later, the ‘Just Bleed’ guy tells his story

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/...od-sport-cock-dog-fighting-mississippi-ladner

lol1.gif

edit // Apologies, seems like it's a re-post of that article on that website SO some of you may have seen in on Sherdog few months ago. So, stop being triggered if you are one of those people ;)
PS. the guy behind the Just Bleed guy casually smokes a joint and at the end he seems he realized he shouldn't really pose with it and hides it hastily, lol.

Last edited:
This guy is MMA. Drunkenness, violence. Human cockfighting.

Just the way we like it.

You're almost 20 years after the article was published in May and made its rounds on Sherdog as well. But you're a good poster, if memory serves correctly.

"Ladner was pulled over by police while traveling back from a party in Texas. He had thirty ecstasy pills with him at the time. He was charged with conspiracy to distribute narcotics. This meant a minimum sentence of ten years in prison. He claims he was asked by prosecutors to name his friends from home, who had requested the drugs, in exchange for a lighter sentence. Ladner says he rejected the offer. “Some people make that choice,” he says. “But I wanted to walk away and hold my head up and say, ‘I did this on my end. I’m not dragging anybody else down.’”

'Murica...land of the free. Dude was in prison from 2006 to 2014 for some pills.
Absolutely insane.
<{cruzshake}>

"Ladner was pulled over by police while traveling back from a party in Texas. He had thirty ecstasy pills with him at the time. He was charged with conspiracy to distribute narcotics. This meant a minimum sentence of ten years in prison. He claims he was asked by prosecutors to name his friends from home, who had requested the drugs, in exchange for a lighter sentence. Ladner says he rejected the offer. “Some people make that choice,” he says. “But I wanted to walk away and hold my head up and say, ‘I did this on my end. I’m not dragging anybody else down.’”

'Murica...land of the free. Dude was in prison from 2006 to 2014 for some pills.
Absolutely insane.
<{cruzshake}>

Damn....

"Distributing' 30 pills would take him and clients.... What a week?

But it's not just America.

Police in Poland waste huge amount of time, arrest people, people get fucking stabbed... Over some fucking weed.

It would all just disappear, displaced by coffee shops if humans were acting rationally.

"Ladner was pulled over by police while traveling back from a party in Texas. He had thirty ecstasy pills with him at the time. He was charged with conspiracy to distribute narcotics. This meant a minimum sentence of ten years in prison."

fucking ludicrous. he took it in stride, which is amazing unto itself.

Damn....

"Distributing' 30 pills would take him and clients.... What a week?

But it's not just America.

Police in Poland waste huge amount of time, arrest people, people get fucking stabbed... Over some fucking weed.

It would all just disappear, displaced by coffee shops if humans were acting rationally.
True. It's not just an American problem. You get the death penalty in the Philippines, Indonesia, and a few other SE Asian countries.
But America loves to preach about how free it is, when in actuality you can get locked up for a decade for trivial shit.

Jail time for weed and ectasy is such an epic waste of time, money, and resources. The Just Bleed guy is a college graduate with an MBA. He could have done a lot more good outside of a prison cell.
People get LESS time for violent crimes and murder/manslaughter than he gpt for carrying 30 pills that make you horny

This dude should be a UFC Hall of Famer!

AAASSSSSSHHHHHHAAARGH!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Is he the founder of Sherdog?

True. It's not just an American problem. You get the death penalty in the Philippines, Indonesia, and a few other SE Asian countries.
But America loves to preach about how free it is, when in actuality you can get locked up for a decade for trivial shit.

Jail time for weed and ectasy is such an epic waste of time, money, and resources. The Just Bleed guy is a college graduate with an MBA. He could have done a lot more good outside of a prison cell.
People get LESS time for violent crimes and murder/manslaughter than he gpt for carrying 30 pills that make you horny

He should have gone to jail for all the animal fighting, if anything.

That shit actually is fucked up, needless cruelty.

You're almost 20 years after the article was published in May and made its rounds on Sherdog as well. But you're a good poster, if memory serves correctly.

Oh, I didn't notice the date "May". I guess it was re-posted on that website. I haven't seen it on Sherdog, sorry about that. Although, I admit, there ARE days I don't log in ;)

And thanks on the last sentence. I try to be! Sometimes having my troll posts for fun but who doesn't!

7eb8dcbb7fb30a68e5b69484d709c920--die-titanic-real-titanic.jpg

This was posted ages ago.

Search function, brah.

Apologies --' I did search on the main page at least. I didn't take a look that it was a repost of the article on that website. I thought it's a brand new article since it's on the main page. My bad ;) Still, I can see that some people haven't read it before just like me, even though I'm a hardcore Sherdogger and UFC fan.

<{jackyeah}>

His whole being represents the sport perfectly. A true legend!

Back