Artem looked twice Cub's size

All this bigger, taller, thicker stuff is the reason they go by weight. That's the chosen criteria and the only fair way. Can you imagine people judging and match makers going by whose "thicker". Like the Conor/Diaz fight. 3 times bigger, LOL. They weighed the same within a lb. or 2.

Jens was a great fighter. I assume you expect Artem to get the sub on the cub?
Nope.
Just saying when cub shits the bed it's often while being the favorite against a supposed cakewalk match up. Looked deflated compared to usual and has had his jaw broken.

Watch, Niko Belić in 1

Nope.
Just saying when cub shits the bed it's often while being the favorite against a supposed cakewalk match up. Looked deflated compared to usual and has had his jaw broken.

Watch, Niko Belić in 1
Jens was not suppose to be a cakewalk. they were fighting to see who got the title shot. And none of Cub's losses were when he was a huge favorite, they are all against top fighters. Aldo, Edgar, Lamas, Mendes, Holloway: which was suppose to be an easy fight?

Jens was not suppose to be a cakewalk. they were fighting to see who got the title shot.
Cub thought he was a cakewalk. Sherdoggers were saying "RIP Jens!!"
Jens was the underdog betting wise as well

Artem has short arms
T-Rex1.jpg

nintchdbpict000318440469-e1492803011611.jpg

Only picture i could find.

Thank you Sir, this is now your thread since TS couldn't do his job so in the wordz of the American President "You're Fired"...!

Cub wins by TKO in the 2nd. Left hook.

Please forgive me for having no pic but I just saw the weigh in and didn't see anyone else bring it up...

Cub looked like garbage and Artem looked huge.

Actually a tiny bit nervous now
#ConnorTeamAlwaysLooksBiggerCozIs

I don't know the odds but I severly doubt Cub was even remotely close to a 6.5 to 1 favorite.
Prob not that wide, no. Point is he has choked against lesser guys and Artem has a decent chance to crack him clean and early

Nope.

Watch, Niko Belić in 1

Losing to Jens is not shitting the bed. If he were to lose to Artem....that would most certainly be shitting the bed. Comparing Jens Pulver to Artem is ridiculous. Late career Jens might be equal to Prime Artem, Cub fought Jens when he was still a good fighter, Artem is a good training partner.

Prob not that wide, no. Point is he has choked against lesser guys and Artem has a decent chance to crack him clean and early
Cub was the underdog against Jens

Cub was underdog in all his losses except for against Holloway and he was not much of a favorite. Aldo, Edgar, Lamas, Mendes, Holloway and Jens (at the time) aren't really "lesser guys"

Last edited:
Back