Artem looked twice Cub's size

Nope.
Just saying when cub shits the bed it's often while being the favorite against a supposed cakewalk match up. Looked deflated compared to usual and has had his jaw broken.

Watch, Niko Belić in 1

Nah, shitting the bed is like getting styled on by Ryan Hall to lose TUF. Or losing to Alex White, 1-3 in his last four with Artem being that win.

Aside from his first pro fight Cub has only lost to UFC champions or #1 contenders. Artem gets spanked by mediocre fighters.

Artem was taller, physically bigger, yet still has a reach disadvantage by like 2 feet. Poor guy and his crappy genetics. I honestly think that is a big reason he has so many losses
Actually his losses are for fighting anyone at any time. Even much larger fighters.his record really isn't as bad as it looks. Having said all that he isn't UFC material and is going to get his ass whooped.

Still not fighting guys three times his size like Conor but he's getting there.

Getting excited for the fight now if Cub wins it will be spectacular But if Artem wins Sherdog will be hilarious.

Also hopefully Juggernaut sends Tin foil back to robbing senior citizens
Dodson v Wineland will be sick plus plenty of exciting fights tomoz

Styles make fights, I want Cub to win but Artem will knock the fuck out of him. Classic brawler vs technical counter puncher.

Just one problem, Artem sucks. I'll be really suprised if he makes it out of the first round.

But you need to be 3x the size, a natural 170'er and on 8 days notice while secretly training while on vacation to beat anyone from Conor's group.

Back