Artem Lobov will be a UFC champ.

Only if Artem is willing to lose the "hammer" & fights at WMMA. Maybe.

I guess there's no more conor dick left for guys to ride
so they gotta jump on his friends??

giphy.gif

I guess there's no more conor dick left for guys to ride
so they gotta jump on his friends??

giphy.gif
their friendship brings a tear to my eyes. We should all strive to have such beautiful relationships in our lives.

the purpose of relationships are not to have another who might complete you; but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. That is Artem and Conor.

I'm tired of all of your dismissive attitudes of him. He has a lot of power and will KO Cub. Most of you probably didn't even watch his fights in the TUF house. Don't ever count out Artem.

Most of you think that I'll blindly favor Artem because he is Conor's friend. Trust me that's not the case. I truly believe Artem will be champ.

Need any help pulling your head out of your ass?

their friendship brings a tear to my eyes. We should all strive to have such beautiful relationships in our lives.

the purpose of relationships are not to have another who might complete you; but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. That is Artem and Conor.
Artem bless bro. Conor is definitely loyal to the guys who have helped him along the way.

One of the worst fighters on the entire roster. What a joke.

He has a lot of power and will KO Cub. Most of you probably didn't even watch his fights in the TUF house.
He literally lost his fight to get into the house.

<DrakeLaugh>

Artem also only has FOUR KO/TKOs in TWENTY SEVEN fights. Cub has only been KO'd once by Aldo in thirty one fights & just survived a war vs a much more dangerous/better fighter in DHC...this fight will be ugly lopsided.

Artem's only chance is to land the luckiest, most perfect shot he can. He'll need Cub to get very sloppy.

the dude lost his fight to get in the fucking house.

Then he got fucked by Ryan Hall.

And now they are giving this dick a fight night. What a joke.

the dude lost his fight to get in the fucking house.

Then he got fucked by Ryan Hall.

And now they are giving this dick a fight night. What a joke.
The UFC always rewards fighters that have a good attitude and come to fight.

Dana: so you want to be a fucking fighter?
Artem: yes, i always come to fight. Look at my record.
Dana: good. I'm sick of pussies like aldo and frankie who act like they want to fight but when i call them they don't want the fight.

He's McGregor's loyal punching bag for years and then when he finally gets a fight against a top 10 guy, McGregor is too busy getting shitfaced in Liverpool to help Artem train. I think Conor was kind enough to squeeze in a 10-min session in his driveway just before he left for his week-long bender.

Oh and his coach and MMA savant Kavanagh is doing a two-week book tour in Australia during Artem's camp. SBG really is a terrible gym.

I agree with ts. Aldo, Holloway, Edgar, Cub, and the rest of the FW division need to stand clear of Artem's standing hammer fist. It may be the most devastating weapon in MMA history.
fu7cpUW.gif

Back