Artem Lobov will be a UFC champ.

20 secs to go....exhausted from being grappled fucked for 3 rounds...AND STILL goes for a last ditch attempt at winning. You can't teach that desire. 99% of fighters in that situation just accept the loss and live to fight another day. Not artem. YOU FIGHT TO THE END ARTEM!!! DON'T YOU QUIT!!!
Lmfao! You have to be a super Conor nuthugger to defend a crappy Artem simply because hes friends with Conor.

That would be a tough fight for Artem. Conor is very good, no matter how much I want to discredit him for not defending. I'll favor Conor but i'll root for Artem.
Good answer

Myself and fellow MMA expert @The Great Macsby have only been saying this for about 5 weeks now.

Welcome on board.

I'm tired of all of your dismissive attitudes of him. He has a lot of power and will KO Cub. Most of you probably didn't even watch his fights in the TUF house. Don't ever count out Artem.

Most of you think that I'll blindly favor Artem because he is Conor's friend. Trust me that's not the case. I truly believe Artem will be champ.

He's McGregor's loyal punching bag for years and then when he finally gets a fight against a top 10 guy, McGregor is too busy getting shitfaced in Liverpool to help Artem train. I think Conor was kind enough to squeeze in a 10-min session in his driveway just before he left for his week-long bender.

Oh and his coach and MMA savant Kavanagh is doing a two-week book tour in Australia during Artem's camp. SBG really is a terrible gym.
LAL. Making shit up again. Conor was artem's main training partner for this camp (he came with Conor to LA). The "10-min session" is where they are currently staying.

l2Sq4qbq0OE7Xs2Jy.gif

Keep it flowy Artem.

If Artem fucking Lobov wins against Cub Swanson i'm never betting on MMA again.

Oh and his coach and MMA savant Kavanagh is doing a two-week book tour in Australia during Artem's camp. SBG really is a terrible gym.

That's not a problem actually. They have two bjj coaches at SBG and all fighters are definitely better off training with the other one.

I'm tired of all of your dismissive attitudes of him. He has a lot of power and will KO Cub. Most of you probably didn't even watch his fights in the TUF house. Don't ever count out Artem.

Most of you think that I'll blindly favor Artem because he is Conor's friend. Trust me that's not the case. I truly believe Artem will be champ.

He may be a top 10 fighter but champ? Hes making great improvement I think, but at the highest level athleticism and genes play a factor, Artem doesn't have the proportions to become a force at the top with hes frame. It would be nice if he proved me wrong though :) Im rooting for the guy

LAL. Making shit up again. Conor was artem's main training partner for this camp (he came with Conor to LA). The "10-min session" is where they are currently staying.

The outdoor sparring session was outside Conor's house in Kildare. Conor is such a shitty training partner that the only way Artem could get a training session with him was to drive to his house and throw stones at the window.

Artem is in Tenesse at the moment, Conor has been on a week-long bender in Liverpool. Kavanagh is on a book tour in Australia. It's a terrible camp, everybody drops everything to help Conor train and then he doesn't repay the favor. Kavanagh is too busy selling books to train his fighters.

The outdoor sparring session was outside Conor's house in Kildare. Conor is such a shitty training partner that the only way Artem could get a training session with him was to drive to his house and throw stones at the window.

Artem is in Tenesse at the moment, Conor has been on a week-long bender in Liverpool. Kavanagh is on a book tour in Australia. It's a terrible camp, everybody drops everything to help Conor train and then he doesn't repay the favor. Kavanagh is too busy selling books to train his fighters.
Wow if that is true I almost feel bad for Artem.

He is like a dog that loves his owner no matter what even if he gets beaten up and gets no attention.

Wow if that is true I almost feel bad for Artem.
It's true and it's caused a lot of resentment in the gym. Loyalty is a one way street for Conor. If you look at those Vegas camps, half of SBG put their lives on hold to fly out for 8-12 weeks to help him prepare. Then they have their own fights and Conor is nowhere to be seen. He's not at the gym, he doesn't corner them. He's partying with yes men and hangers on.

He had a falling out with childhood friend Tom Egan over this behaviour (guy who introduced him to MMA). And Paddy Holohan.

It's true and it's caused a lot of resentment in the gym. Loyalty is a one way street for Conor. If you look at those Vegas camps, half of SBG put their lives on hold to fly out for 8-12 weeks to help him prepare. Then they have their own fights and Conor is nowhere to be seen. He's not at the gym, he doesn't corner them. He's partying with yes men and hangers on.

He had a falling out with childhood friend Tom Egan over this behaviour (guy who introduced him to MMA). And Paddy Holohan.
Wow. So Conor is basically a "snake in the grass" like he would say.

This type of behaviour is way worse than anything Dillashaw did.

Clearly

Well....Artem is a good fighter and has had many fun fights in the UFC/TuF...but he is not top 10 material and never will be...he has all the heart and drive needed but just does not have the talent...I feel for him....especially when Conor makes stupid comments like Talent etc doesnt exist its all hard woooork.

the dude lost his fight to get in the fucking house.

Then he got fucked by Ryan Hall.

And now they are giving this dick a fight night. What a joke.
Like how you left out that he won via KO in the next 2...or was it 3 cannot remember on TuF, beat Ishihara and...had a good fight vs Cub....Hes not great but he is entertaining...cept the Hall fight...that was terrible from both sides.

20 secs to go....exhausted from being grappled fucked for 3 rounds...AND STILL goes for a last ditch attempt at winning. You can't teach that desire. 99% of fighters in that situation just accept the loss and live to fight another day. Not artem. YOU FIGHT TO THE END ARTEM!!! DON'T YOU QUIT!!!
{<jordan}

Why troll for a guy simply because he is friends with your idol?

Back