Artem Lobov: Conor will defend his title against the winner of Ferguson/Khabib

If tony vs khabib is not for the real belt, they should both refuse a conor match up next.
Fuck conor and his 1 win at 155.

Why dont you take Conor nuts out of your mouth first. When was teh last time Conor defended his belt, Ill wait. When was the last time Conor fight for the ufc, ill wait.
one fight before Khabib did at the same event both fought.
How many times did Khabib pull out or missed weight or both?
I'll wait, takes a while to count those.
How many times did Conor do that? No need to wait - zero

If tony vs khabib is not for the real belt, they should both refuse a conor match up next.
As long as just one Conor boxing fight generates half of UFC's yearly profit -> he's gonna do whatever he wants and Tony/Khabib will have zero leverage belt or not

I really hope Conor does fight the winner, and gets destroyed. Would finally allow the nightmare that has been the Conor Championship die.

What his title? He getting stripped it's in khabibs/tony contract.

Also i would laugh if Khabib wins and sticks by his word of making Connie earn a shot. I almost want Khabib to win just for that epic troll job.

F*king ridiculous a hot division held up by a guy with 1 f*king fight in it, who leaped frog over real LW killa's who worked their through the fire to wait on a fraud...

A butler doesn't speak for his master.

Isn't the champ supposed to defend against the interim champ ?!...

Artem should be fighting in a county fair parking lot.

"Conor is the lightweight champion"
"Its good how its play out. Conor is in negotiations with the UFC. In the meantime Tony and Khabib will fight for the contender spot.The winner of the fight will be the true true challenger"

lol.

timestamped

Yeah, and Dana will grow a full head of hair.

Conor probably wants Khabib since that's the truly impressive win, and losing on the ground probably isnt as damaging to his legacy/ego as losing on the feet.

He also has the clear advantage standing.

And the good part of this is the longer McDuck waits to fight the worse his beating will be. I cherish the moment he gets his ass beat.

What his title? He getting stripped it's in khabibs/tony contract.

HjQAo.gif

"Conor is the lightweight champion"
"Its good how its play out. Conor is in negotiations with the UFC. In the meantime Tony and Khabib will fight for the contender spot.The winner of the fight will be the true true challenger"

lol.

timestamped

Lmao what T Rex doesn't know is that, whoever wins between Tony and Khabib is the real champion, that's what's confusing me about this whole deal.

i wish Conor would have fought cowboy instead of nate ..

cowboy you can't get a significant win streak goin to make it desirable for you to even hold the belt .. Why? So you can lose it on your first defense ?

Did Donald Cerrone bang you and not call you back?

So Khabib/Ferguson aren't fighting for the real belt? I thought Dana White looked straight into that interviewers camera and said it was.

Lobotomov clearly has brain damage from Conner's left.

<{1-1}>

Big fan of Conor but he clearly doesn't want to have to go through both Tony and Khabib. Getting one out of the way with this fight.

Back