Artem Lobov: Conor will defend his title against the winner of Ferguson/Khabib

Artem should be fighting in a county fair parking lot.

bXy9j_s-200x150.gif

Why dont you take Conor nuts out of your mouth first. When was the last time Conor defended his belt, Ill wait. When was the last time Conor fight for the ufc, ill wait. You nuthugger don't even want him to fight so you guys can just idolize him and talk shit to other posters.

Relax. You're panicking. It will pass.

Sounds familiar

Conor will fight Ttony 100% next

"Did you see anyone beat him to get the belt?"
-Stumpy Arms Lobov

No dipshit. We haven't seen anyone beat Conor for the belt because Conor hasn't defended it against anyone since he won it while Obama was still in office.

Lmao cause only a "true true contender " is worthy of fighting conor. As of conor didn't duck both guys. When in reality he should have fought both guys by now as they were the 2 top guys and his biggest threats. But No he just sat out until they had no choice but to fight eachother , thus knocking off 1 of 2 dangerous fights

It makes sense for Tony and Khabib to figure out where they stand in the division before they face the King.

How long have we heard " he's in negotiations " ?.
They're simply continuing to buy time.

December, 2015

That's when these guys were first scheduled to fight, and how long its taken.

But Conor is the one holding it up...

giphy.gif

Take your time shitbirds
One thing I like about Conor is how open he is about his drug use, here he is not givin' a fuck.

tell me something new, TS.

Mcg is just waiting to see who's the easiest fight fo him.

Artem... He would know more than us. I want the fight... You want the fight. Give us Mcgregor vs Winner. Not some Diaz III stuff.

I'll believe it when I see it. Not holding my breath.

"Conor is the lightweight champion"
"Its good how its play out. Conor is in negotiations with the UFC. In the meantime Tony and Khabib will fight for the contender spot.The winner of the fight will be the true true challenger"

lol.

timestamped

Good Conor will then fight the interim champion.......Wait a cotton pickin second here!! We already have a fucking interim champion. Strip him!!!

one fight before Khabib did at the same event both fought.
How many times did Khabib pull out or missed weight or both?
I'll wait, takes a while to count those.
How many times did Conor do that? No need to wait - zero

Conor having one fight at LW and zero defenses is a lot worse than simply missing weight. He needs to hand over his fake belt.

Back