Aron Pico lack of Chin

He doesn't train MMA at all. He does boxing and bjj. He doesn't train with MMA fighters in you know mixed martial arts classes or in sparring. He needs to leave his current "camp" and head up to AKA or TAM if he really wants to get better.

I really couldn't believe his schedule when I read it.

He doesn't train MMA at all. He does boxing and bjj. He doesn't train with MMA fighters in you know mixed martial arts classes or in sparring. He needs to leave his current "camp" and head up to AKA or TAM if he really wants to get better.

I really couldn't believe his schedule when I read it.

where can you find that article? Im curious

Alot of great fighters lost their debut... I'll reserve judgement until after his next fights.

Damn that counter was beautiful by Freeman though.

I haven't seen him fight or wrestle sop I don't know his style but for those who know him better, would you guys say his boxing style or his wrestling style lend themselves good for mma? I know all the training is productive but some types of styles in these arts lend themselves for an easier transition to MMA than other

I haven't seen him fight or wrestle sop I don't know his style but for those who know him better, would you guys say his boxing style or his wrestling style lend themselves good for mma? I know all the training is productive but some types of styles in these arts lend themselves for an easier transition to MMA than other

His wrestling style absolutely does. He rarely hit his knee on shots making it safer to MMA and he is a very good athlete.

Back