Arnold Schwarzenegger destroys Facebook Troll

Seriously can't even imagine the ridicule that troll is gonna get from people he knows. Epic from Arnold.

Don't know where this false notion came from that Arnold is dumb/inarticulate - oh yeah, you pointed it out; stupid Americans hearing a foreign accent and making ignorant assumptions.

Schwarzenegger is brighter than every mother fucker in this entire forum.

(Apart from me, of course ; )

How many legendary careers he got now?

You don't succeed at the highest level of everything you put your mind to if you're dumb. But people hear that accent and think dummy. The accent is part of a persona he's playing for the public.

Damn fucking right Arnold show them who's boss

If only he could have lived by this same code when he was the governor..

The guy should have just brought up Arnold's illegitimate$ kids as a comeback
"You're right, Arnold. Fortunately I won't be remembered by my bastard son, either, because he isn't around to forget shit. Only my car was Made in Mexico."

I can't help it. It's just so bountiful.

"You're right, Arnold. Fortunately I won't be remembered by my bastard son, either, because he isn't around to forget shit. Only my car was Made in Mexico."

I can't help it. It's just so bountiful.

lol yes exactly.

"Mr. Schwarzenegger, thanks for the lesson. I am actually one of your many bastard sons. If you'd been around during my life perhaps I wouldn't have made such a comment. Growing up without a father is hard."

Man Arnold is the only actor who could sell out, wear a pussy hat, whatever and I'd still be a huge fan. The ultimate self-made man. Comes here from Austria not speaking a lick of English and ends up being one of the biggest movie stars ever and marries a Kennedy. I hope he is driving an H1 right now banging some fat Mexican woman, cheers Arnie

Man Arnold is the only actor who could sell out, wear a pussy hat, whatever and I'd still be a huge fan. The ultimate self-made man. Comes here from Austria not speaking a lick of English and ends up being one of the biggest movie stars ever and marries a Kennedy. I hope he is driving an H1 right now banging some fat Mexican woman, cheers Arnie

Yeah I think people tend to undervalue the level of motivation the guy had and the work he put in to garner success.

Predator-Jungle.gif

You don't succeed at the highest level of everything you put your mind to if you're dumb. But people hear that accent and think dummy. The accent is part of a persona he's playing for the public.

Well, it's an Austrian accent - I dunno about it being a persona.

But yeah dude, you're right on otherwise.

In all likelihood, Arnold couldn't have constructed that sentence in English when he was a young Mr Olympia competitor, but hey, his English back then was still better than our German.

Arnold obviously accumulated alot of knowledge, wisdom and Bi-lingual abilities as his careers flourished.

But it ALL began cos of that body builder's work ethic.

Well, it's an Austrian accent - I dunno about it being a persona.

But yeah dude, you're right on otherwise.

In all likelihood, Arnold couldn't have constructed that sentence in English when he was a young Mr Olympia competitor, but hey, his English back then was still better than our German.

Arnold obviously accumulated alot of knowledge, wisdom and Bi-lingual abilities as his careers flourished.

But it ALL began cos of that body builder's work ethic.

For sure, just saying after nearly 50 years of speaking english he could drop that accent if he wanted. It makes him money so he kept it.

Arnold is the goat though. High level bodybuilder, action star, politician, whatever the fuck he wanted to do he crushed it. What an inspiration. Arnold fan 4 lyfe.

For sure, just saying after nearly 50 years of speaking english he could drop that accent if he wanted. It makes him money so he kept it.

Arnold is the goat though. High level bodybuilder, action star, politician, whatever the fuck he wanted to do he crushed it. What an inspiration. Arnold fan 4 lyfe.

Ha.

I think, like Jackie Chan, for instance, Arnold is stuck with that robotic (but charming) accent for life.

I mean Jackie still really struggles with English pronunciation and grammar and he's been at it for decades. Some foreigners can struggle with aspects of foreign languages. But no doubt, Arnold is very articulate in English.

Back