Arnold Schwarzenegger destroys Facebook Troll

t3_619pfz

Thought this was worth sharing. Good guy Arnold hits the troll right in the insecurities.

Be remembered.

All I see is
B] Someone want to give me cliffs

Can someone repost this please, can't see shit capt.

He can express his thoughts very well in the english language

I'm kinda shocked
Dudes been speaking perfect English for decades. He even admitted he had to go back to class to learn how to speak with his original accent. You can tell too his current attempts to sound like a proper kraut comes off like Royce Gracie after getting his wisdom teeth removed.:confused:

oh look, an asshole saying mean shit on the internet, wait there is more, a fight for justice in the comment section, a world changing event

Here's the sherdogger that got terminated. Lol

I imagine arnie speaking with his awsome accent while reading this.i dont think this is actually arnie but a fan page of him

You know damn well he didn't write that. But kudos to the hired hand that did.

I remember back when Howard Stern was huge he interviewed Ahnold at one point and was trying to bust his balls. Arny calmly and meticulously picked him apart. It was hilarious.

I have no problem believing Arnold typed that shit up.

Arnold eats internet trolls for breakfast. And right now he is very hungry!

I like the comments of arnie, but worst governor ever. I still boycot his bullshit movies.

You know damn well he didn't write that. But kudos to the hired hand that did.

Idk, I'd believe it is. The guy is very well spoken. What makes you think he didn't? The guy through force of will made himself a household name by way of accomplishment. If ever there was a once every athlete (aahhem.. ronda lol) it might be arnold.

I imagine arnie speaking with his awsome accent while reading this.i dont think this is actually arnie but a fan page of him

The reply has the verification watermark. It's him

i feel like arnold has that perfect blend of liberal compassion and right wing discipline

Arnold Schwarzenegger is old and senile, now arguing with basement dwellers on the internet. Such sad times we live in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back