Arman should be on one of the best streaks in LW history if not for the Gamrot robbery

To be honest wins in the first 45 seconds mean a lot less to most people than they do to you.... it could have been luck more than skill.. we know Arman is good but I honestly can't tell from that fight if he is actually better than Beneil other than we know Benny couldn't take that punch at that moment.

it wasn't 45 secs and if you actually watched the fight Arman read Dariush like a book. the fact that you can't tell he's better than Beneil after he read Beneil's defense and picked it apart with perfect shot selection says more about you than Arman.

Tsaku got robbed. I honestly can't see how anyone gives that fight to Gamrot. Close? Yes. Toss-up? No.

it wasn't 45 secs and if you actually watched the fight Arman read Dariush like a book. the fact that you can't tell he's better than Beneil after he read Beneil's defense and picked it apart with perfect shot selection says more about you than Arman.
No it doesnt... it has literally happened to Benny multiple times... Ramsey Njim did it... is he a contender? Alex Hernandez did it... Benny has shown major lapses on defense and a weak chin his whole career... he's still amazing when he doesn't get clipped skill for skill

Talk about hyperbole...

Arman has been on fire lately, but that hypothetical streak doesn't come close to some of the best we've seen at LW.

Islam beat 10 guys before he got to the champ, Arman had a loss 3 fights ago. Dariush was on an actual 8 fight unbeaten streak and still had to go through Charles. You trippin.

yes, and Islam and Dariush got fucked. what kind of insanity is it that you have to have nearly double digit win streak to get a title shot? especially in the day and age where guys become double champ by literally skipping the queue and fighting 1 fight. Volkanovski got TWO title shots and he has a zero win streak at LW. you're trippin.

No it doesnt... it has literally happened to Benny multiple times... Ramsey Njim did it... is he a contender? Alex Hernandez did it... Benny has shown major lapses on defense and a weak chin his whole career... he's still amazing when he doesn't get clipped skill for skill

so if you beat Dariush by KO then it doesn't count. got it.

so if you beat Dariush by KO then it doesn't count. got it.
Your kind of a prick bro... you only read what you want and come back with a sparky response. I think Arman could be a future champion.... but I think it would have been more impressive if he actually like you know outgrappled or struck Dariush instead of blasted him ... kind of the same argument people make about Conors knockout of Aldo... we didn't learn alot other than the fact he could punch hard and Aldo couldn't take that punch. I think Conors win over Alvarez was more impressive and I think Arman did more in some of his other wins to prove himself than his win over Benny.

Your kind of a prick bro... you only read what you want and come back with a sparky response. I think Arman could be a future champion.... but I think it would have been more impressive if he actually like you know outgrappled or struck Dariush instead of blasted him ... kind of the same argument people make about Conors knockout of Aldo... we didn't learn alot other than the fact he could punch hard and Aldo couldn't take that punch. I think Conors win over Alvarez was more impressive and I think Arman did more in some of his other wins to prove himself than his win over Benny.

why am i prick? because i think a guy who is 8-1 and just destroyed the last #1 contender in under 2 mins deserves a title shot? were you this way when Ngannou was flattening everyone in 1 rd? "we didn't learn a lot" so what? title shots aren't given out by "if the fans on sherdog learn a lot" it's given out BY WINS. and Arman is 8-1. you want Arman to fight more fights because he got a quick win over someone who has been KO'd before? like i said before with Ngannou, did you think that about Ngannou when he slept Overeem? because it's the exact same scenario. not only that, it's fuckin dumb to PUNISH a dude for "winning too fast". why? because according to you a couple of guys did it to Dariush years ago. how is that even relevant? i guess if he KO's Islam in 2 minutes they have to rematch right? because Adriano Martins did that to him too and he's not an elite fighter. that's your logic, and i'm the prick? give it a break.

we learned a lot from the Conor fight. we learned Conor KNEW Aldo was going to come in and throw the left hook and Conor countered him perfectly. he literally practiced the punch before he even came out. just because you can't see the skill doesn't mean it isn't there.

why am i prick? because i think a guy who is 8-1 and just destroyed the last #1 contender in under 2 mins deserves a title shot? were you this way when Ngannou was flattening everyone in 1 rd? "we didn't learn a lot" so what? title shots aren't given out by "if the fans on sherdog learn a lot" it's given out BY WINS. and Arman is 8-1. you want Arman to fight more fights because he got a quick win over someone who has been KO'd before? like i said before with Ngannou, did you think that about Ngannou when he slept Overeem? because it's the exact same scenario. not only that, it's fuckin dumb to PUNISH a dude for "winning too fast". why? because according to you a couple of guys did it to Dariush years ago. how is that even relevant? i guess if he KO's Islam in 2 minutes they have to rematch right? because Adriano Martins did that to him too and he's not an elite fighter. that's your logic, and i'm the prick? give it a break.

we learned a lot from the Conor fight. we learned Conor KNEW Aldo was going to come in and throw the left hook and Conor countered him perfectly. he literally practiced the punch before he even came out. just because you can't see the skill doesn't mean it isn't there.
You are a prick because I agree he deserves a title shot but you are incapable of not arguing and creating a narrative of my opinion that I didn't write.

You can't even consider my point because you have war goggles on.

not really. Arman is 8-1 and probably should be on a 9-0 win streak right now. Charles is on a 1 fight win streak and that 1 win is vs a guy Arman just destroyed much faster than Oliveira did. Oliveira being a former champion means nothing so i don't see why that is logical. RDA is a former champ too, is Arman supposed to beat him before he fights Islam again?
It's hilarious how you can say Charles has one win how about he's 12-1 to Arman's 8-1 compare apples to apples.

You are a prick because I agree he deserves a title shot but you are incapable of not arguing and creating a narrative of my opinion that I didn't write.

You can't even consider my point because you have war goggles on.

what point? if we agree then why are you acting like Arman's win isn't that good because he knocked out a guy who has been knocked out before? Dariush was the #1 contender 1 fight ago. like i said, did you say that shit about Ngannou when he knocked out Overeem who has been knocked out more than Dariush has? you're the prick for trying to downplay Arman's win because Ramsey Nijem KO'd Dariush nearly a DECADE AGO. you realize guys get BETTER? that's why i said your argument means nothing. Islam got KO'd by Adriano Martins, i will say this again, by your logic if Arman KO's Islam in 2 minutes they should rematch. basically because you think any quick win is a fluke. you bring up Conor vs Aldo, like nothing was gained from that fight except Conor can hit hard. but it's pretty common knowledge that Conor trolled him for months getting him emotional and he knew Aldo likes to lead with the left hook. what we learned from this is Conor can play psychological warfare AND can properly find patterns when watching tape of fighters and develop a gameplan to walk his opponent into his strikes. that's a level of sophistication that's much more than "all we found out is Conor can hit hard and Aldo can't take it".
It's hilarious how you can say Charles has one win how about he's 12-1 to Arman's 8-1 compare apples to apples.

because Arman's loss is controversial and Oliveira got absolutely bodied by Islam. not to mention Arman has already fought Islam and put up a better fight on short notice than Oliveira did when he was fully prepared. Oliveira's win streak is 1. Arman is arguably on a 9 fight win streak. no matter which way you slice it, Arman has a better win streak than Oliveira. he beat Oliveira's win faster, AND is ATLEAST on a 4 fight win streak. good enough for a title shot. what is your argument? that Oliveira beat 1 guy now he deserves a title shot?

<{cruzshake}>

what point? if we agree then why are you acting like Arman's win isn't that good because he knocked out a guy who has been knocked out before? Dariush was the #1 contender 1 fight ago. like i said, did you say that shit about Ngannou when he knocked out Overeem who has been knocked out more than Dariush has? you're the prick for trying to downplay Arman's win because Ramsey Nijem KO'd Dariush nearly a DECADE AGO. you realize guys get BETTER? that's why i said your argument means nothing. Islam got KO'd by Adriano Martins, i will say this again, by your logic if Arman KO's Islam in 2 minutes they should rematch. basically because you think any quick win is a fluke. you bring up Conor vs Aldo, like nothing was gained from that fight except Conor can hit hard. but it's pretty common knowledge that Conor trolled him for months getting him emotional and he knew Aldo likes to lead with the left hook. what we learned from this is Conor can play psychological warfare AND can properly find patterns when watching tape of fighters and develop a gameplan to walk his opponent into his strikes. that's a level of sophistication that's much more than "all we found out is Conor can hit hard and Aldo can't take it".

because Arman's loss is controversial and Oliveira got absolutely bodied by Islam. not to mention Arman has already fought Islam and put up a better fight on short notice than Oliveira did when he was fully prepared. Oliveira's win streak is 1. Arman is arguably on a 9 fight win streak. no matter which way you slice it, Arman has a better win streak than Oliveira. he beat Oliveira's win faster, AND is ATLEAST on a 4 fight win streak. good enough for a title shot. what is your argument? that Oliveira beat 1 guy now he deserves a title shot?

<{cruzshake}>
I didnt think it was something to write home about when Ngannou knocked out an old Overeem... so yeah i would have "said that about him"

Since he fought Islam on short notice as a 23yo (winning FOTN in one of the best grappling MMA fights in these last years)

He beat

OAM
Ramos
Frevola
Giagos
Joel
Gamrot (he clearly won 3 rounds, arguably 4 horrible robbery)
Ismagulov
Joaquim
Dariush

That is up there as one of best streaks in LW history IMO of course a horrible robbery soured it
Chris Wade
Nik Lentz
Gleison Tibau
Kajan Johnson
Arman Tsarukyan
Davi Ramos
Drew Dober
Thiago Moises
Dan Hooker
Bobby Green
this one is a much better win streak which led to a title fight

Forum statistics