Arman Is Unbelievably Good - Truly Outgrappled Oliviera Until The End

it was close. the only dominant round was rnd 2 by arman.

he was on his way to winning round 3 until he botched and let oliveira out.

really just depends on how you score subs that 'nearly finish but dont'

Lol at the Arman haters talking shit again

Poirier actually causes damages and attempts to finish his opponents instead of stalling for 15 minutes. Isn't rocket science.

Poirier is 2-2 in his last 4, including getting knocked out. Tsarukyan is 4-0 in his last 4, including wins over number one contenders Dariush and Oliveira. Isn’t rocket science.

He got some good grappling exchanges and landed heavy in round 2, but dude was seconds from going out.

He got some good grappling exchanges and landed heavy in round 2, but dude was seconds from going out.
Nah, mind you i'm quite literally only a blue belt in BJJ.
He didn't look like he had the right angle to really sink in the D'Arce and not finish it in 10 seconds.

Easy solution> Book Poirier vs Tsarukyan and watch how Arman smashes him.
If by "smashes" you mean "takes down and lands 1 2 inch hammerfist every 30 seconds to not get stood up" then sure. He'd totally smash him.
Get a fucking grip. Do you need a dictionary to understand what smash means or are you ESL?

*lay on dude who nearly subs you 2-3 times*
WHAT A DOMINANT VICTORY
what year is it again? fuckin losers, read the rules
Unbelievably good at stalling.
Arman was fighting constantly for every inch in that insane guard of Olivera's but I guess to the idiots it all looks the same. Theywere constantly adjusting and Arman did everything he could to improve his position and eventually was able to get very good elbows of in round 2. Its just frustrating to know there is an MMA site where you expect people to be knowledgeable and you just have absolute retards on it. \

I think Armen proved he deserves a title shot.

But... I also wouldn't mind seeing Charles fight armen again in the next year or so. This fight should've been 5 rounds.

I think Islam matches up well against Charles and charles/armen is a close fight too.

How Poirier is getting the title shot over this guy is ridiculous. This dude deserves it
Timing. Islam doesn’t wanna sit around until August. Dustin is ready to go in June.

How Poirier is getting the title shot over this guy is ridiculous. This dude deserves it

as far as i know nothing is official on that. both of them want it. dustin obviously wants it and islam sees it as an easy defense so of course he's down.

dana could very well put arman in there.

I think him and Islam can beat him, but i don't think anyone else can beat him

Trying to be objective here. Round 2 he clearly out MMA'ed Charles, but he didn't particularly outgrapple him. He had incredible striking from top guard though.

But Charles had that arm wrapped at the end of 2. Charles also reversed, swept and threw him into a 99% choke at the end of 3.

A did great, no taking away from him, but he got caught in 3 very deep submissions and only 1 of them did he escape lol

'truly outgrappled Oliveira'

You have truly offended the meaning of outgrappling. Out of ignorance probably, which is not a fault. Dont get too excited about it, tho. This is not outgrappling. Not even close.

If by "smashes" you mean "takes down and lands 1 2 inch hammerfist every 30 seconds to not get stood up" then sure. He'd totally smash him.
Get a fucking grip. Do you need a dictionary to understand what smash means or are you ESL?
Shut the fuck up. Dustin crumbled vs Charles and would crumble just the same vs Arman.

You butthurt hater.

Timing. Islam doesn’t wanna sit around until August. Dustin is ready to go in June.

June is Conor McGregor. Islam wants the easiest possible match up for him, he beats Dustin easily

Arman was fighting constantly for every inch in that insane guard of Olivera's but I guess to the idiots it all looks the same. Theywere constantly adjusting and Arman did everything he could to improve his position and eventually was able to get very good elbows of in round 2. Its just frustrating to know there is an MMA site where you expect people to be knowledgeable and you just have absolute retards on it. \
So your argument is he was defensively warding off submissions from top position (which is somehow a good thing in your dull mind) and attempting (and failing constantly) to improve positon and he "landed very good elbows in round 2" (a round no one disputes him winning) and therefore won rounds 1 and 3? Review what you write before you post it please.

Trying to be objective here. Round 2 he clearly out MMA'ed Charles, but he didn't particularly outgrapple him. He had incredible striking from top guard though.

But Charles had that arm wrapped at the end of 2. Charles also reversed, swept and threw him into a 99% choke at the end of 3.

A did great, no taking away from him, but he got caught in 3 very deep submissions and only 1 of them did he escape lol
If Im not mistaken Arman postured up and took a risk when at the 10 seconds mark before end of round 2.. he was more conservative when there was time to actually get caught.

Back