NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

lol holy shit. Fucking Skinner
Your feed is ahead of mine. Lol. I thought you were talking about the game tying shot and I was like "well that wasn't really his fault." Lmao

Hey Edmonton, maybe shoot the fucking puck instead of trying to be fucking cute with the passing

Hey Edmonton, maybe shoot the fucking puck instead of trying to be fucking cute with the passing
This has always been the story of the Oilers in the playoffs. Nobody has killer Instinct and they always get bounced. This ain't the regular season, boys.

Would like to see a replay on the Canuck player clearing his zone with his hand. Live it looked like he threw the puck. Shortly after the Canuck’s tie the game

Nice collapse by the Coilers.

Canoooooooooks
I just hope Vancouver doesn’t riot this year

Edmonton finally showed some nice killer instinct there as they were about to die.

Wow. Shelob spinning his web

Great game. Edmonton are mentally not there. They seem prone to collapse. Van city has this

Gotta be concerned if you're an Oilers fan, even if they win this game which they likely will. 14 shots on goal as we near the end of regulation is not going to cut it in the Playoffs. But they were blessed with the Kings and the Canucks, so we'll see what happens in the next round.

I was a bit concerned even in the 2nd period when they were up 4-1. They were getting outplayed pretty handily in the 2nd. Hopefully it's just thanks to their extended break. I will say that if they lose a 7 game series to a team like this playing with their semi-pro goalie it will be well earned and I'm not sure what moves they make.

Both goalies with sub .800 save percent... I guess shopping around for a replacement for Skinner again would be a start. I didn't watch the 3rd though so I'm not sure how at fault he was.

Last edited:
Gotta be concerned if you're an Oilers fan, even if they win this game which they likely will.

losers.

we didn't even have mcdavid. where's your excuses?

great way to fight through adversity. give up 4 straight and do fuck all the moment you are down a goal. you are playing against a team that plays a 60 minute game and knows how to win under pressure, even without a goalie. they have been doing it all year long baby. i sure hope that you didn't listen to any of the talking head tv homers and put any money on this series because edmonton is finished. we can come back from a couple goal deficit and still whoop that ass. we have shown that all year long. we have shown that last series. we have shown that tonight. and we will continue to do so even after we send the oilers packing.

oilers trail the series after just one game, and have now lost 5 straight to the canucks this year. have fun with the "easy opponent."

Last edited:
losers.

we didn't even have mcdavid. where's your excuses?

great way to fight through adversity. give up 4 straight and do fuck all the moment you are down a goal. you are playing against a team that plays a 60 minute game and knows how to win under pressure, even without a goalie. they have been doing it all year long baby. i sure hope that you didn't listen to any of the talking head tv homers and put any money on this series because edmonton is finished.

What are you doing up this early?

What are you doing up this early?

just sitting here rewinding back the years trying to find an oilers game to watch when they beat the canucks.

how about you? did you get that crying towel dried out and ready for friday?

Someone check on idrankyourbeer

nM_9Sy.gif

WOOOOOOOO!

Back