Arlovski paints his toenails ?

I don't feel like I've ever seen a dude with painted nails, other than the 2-3 goth kids that went to my high school
There are 5 guys at the jiu jitsu school I train at. I drop my wife off to do her nails and there are guys in there. It's a goth thing, metro thing, and who knows what other thing

There are 5 guys at the jiu jitsu school I train at. I drop my wife off to do her nails and there are guys in there. It's a goth thing, metro thing, and who knows what other thing

I live in southern California and never seen guys painting toenails either

Noticed this in his last fight and not sure if he's done that for a while.... he also shaves his armpits...

Ummm why ?

Arlovski and Barnett are my favorite HWs ever... but this just seems so wierd to me

A lot of male fighters do, on account of having disgusting discolored nails from years of abuse.

If you look closelier, there was little reebok symbols on them, it's a new form of advertising they've just started rolling out. He was rewarded with a reebok fanny pack i believe.

Noticed this in his last fight and not sure if he's done that for a while.... he also shaves his armpits...

Ummm why ?

Arlovski and Barnett are my favorite HWs ever... but this just seems so wierd to me
It's a nail polish to prevent nails from breaking when training... I started using it back when I was on a football practice squad .. lots of pros do that and it works.. basketball players do as well

Some steroids will of course cause an increase in body hair.. leaving the athlete with three choices

1) look like a bear
2) trim
3) shave completely

shaving is in the long term easier than a constant grooming routine, and looks better than being a bear

Sorry miss post

Always thought he had the Samson thing going on. Started dating 10s and shaving his chest, stomach, back, beard and went right to shit. Either that or Rocky's trainer was right "women weaken legs"

Ummm why ?

Well if the trend keeps going he will be better off painting the soles of his feet REE BOK for that added cash.

Sometimes you've just got to be a prick. TBH I hope he hangs them up as he's taken a ton of damage.

Back