Arlovski paints his toenails ?

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Noticed this in his last fight and not sure if he's done that for a while.... he also shaves his armpits...

Ummm why ?

Arlovski and Barnett are my favorite HWs ever... but this just seems so wierd to me

I haven't worn socks in 3 days. Haven't needed to, weather's been great.

Chuck and Leben would do it as well. I'm pretty sure a company makes polish specifically for fighters to protect their nails from breaking or getting infected

Also the body hair thing...I imagine it gets uncomfortable grappling every day with body hair. Too much friction

Why are you paying attention to male fighters' toes and armpits?

Seriously? Didn't you know that like 20 percent of fighters do it

Why are you paying attention to male fighters' toes and armpits?

"what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on his body... licking it off and imbibing his manly juices whilst I softly caress his rock hard and sore muscles... playing with his toes and shit"

Chuck and Leben would do it as well. I'm pretty sure a company makes polish specifically for fighters to protect their nails from breaking or getting infected

Also the body hair thing...I imagine it gets uncomfortable grappling every day with body hair. Too much friction
I have never grabbed a handful of underarm hair while grappling. Have you?

"what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on his body... licking it off and imbibing his manly juices whilst I softly caress his rock hard and sore muscles... playing with his toes and shit"
Classic

arlovski-browne-amazing-singlets.jpg

Paints toe nails to make them pretty, shaves armpits to be more arrow dynamic. Fucking duh

Cause he can. You tell him there is a problem with it. He may be 0 and 5 in his last 5 fights but he will knock you out.

Guys it's kinda become normal. Just like guys wearing earings. It's not for me but I see it all the time. It is what it is

Noticed this in his last fight and not sure if he's done that for a while.... he also shaves his armpits...

Ummm why ?

Arlovski and Barnett are my favorite HWs ever... but this just seems so wierd to me

Armpit hair is fucking nasty anyway, get rid of that shit.

Cause he can. You tell him there is a problem with it. He may be 0 and 5 in his last 5 fights but he will knock you out.

Guys it's kinda become normal. Just like guys wearing earings. It's not for me but I see it all the time. It is what it is
Where are you living that you see guys with painted toenails all the time?

Back