Ariel Helwani is still upset with the ufc/weight cut related

who is at blame for these incidents

• Total voters
Helwani is a shill. He spent years getting paid by the UFC, covered it up, then when things went sour (fired from Fox) threw shade at them for months while refraining from coming clean. Then when the UFC finally snapped, he came clean out of self-interest in order to win pity. He’s pathetic. I don’t even listen to him anymore.

I don't say this lightly, Helwani is a bitch.

Helwani is a shill. He spent years getting paid by the UFC, covered it up, then when things went sour (fired from Fox) threw shade at them for months while refraining from coming clean. Then when the UFC finally snapped, he came clean out of self-interest in order to win pity. He’s pathetic. I don’t even listen to him anymore.
this is 100% true

mystic me can confirm

he'd never bring up anything important

just petty crap but people brand him as a hero

he was on the payroll along with that iole/yahoo

It's stupid that people blame the ufc, when all combat sports have weight cutting. Nobody is forcing anyone to do a huge cut, and to do it the laziest way possible so you're cutting tons of water at the last second.

Mma fighter's are not as disciplined as athletes in other sports, and mma camps are still filled with bro science meatheads. The idiotic culture in mma is the problem. Look at an "elite" camp like aka constantly injuring fighters. What real sport has anything like that going on at the highest levels?

It's stupid that people blame the ufc, when all combat sports have weight cutting. Nobody is forcing anyone to do a huge cut, and to do it the laziest way possible so you're cutting tons of water at the last second.

Mma fighter's are not as disciplined as athletes in other sports, and mma camps are still filled with bro science meatheads. The idiotic culture in mma is the problem. Look at an "elite" camp like aka constantly injuring fighters. What real sport has anything like that going on at the highest levels?

<mma4>

j10eoy.jpg
Till missing weight
the 188 stipulation

Back