Ariel and Chael both don't think Brock/DC is happening.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Obviously, I can't link their show. For Ariel, it's a feeling he's had for a while. Chael got more into specifics. They think DC should move on and fight Jones, and they think it can do better business.

DC "Am I suppose to let Jones dictate when I retire" .
DC is going to fight Brock, around Marchish next year as he said in Ariel's podcast.

Also, Gus gonna knock Jon out. Trust me on dat

DC should just call out Jones to fight at HW

That would be dope. We all know he would beat Lesnar

I believe that Brock won't piss hot. He won't be careless with his... um... foods and supplements. So what would stop the match?

Brock didnt pass his test I guess he's going to have to get to the bottom of this all over again.
Atleast usada not telling us to protect him from unwanted speculation.
<JerryWWF>

DC is going to fight Brock, around Marchish next year as he said in Ariel's podcast.

Chael'argument had more to do with Brock, not DC. They don't think Brock is doing it.

Yea, he probably pissed hot or they werent able to come to terms in the negotiation in how much to pay off USADA. So, Brock is probably out. Who knows though. Really depends on things that we dont see as fans.

I dont know Rick... Looks fake to me! <Fedor23>

Obviously, I can't link their show. For Ariel, it's a feeling he's had for a while. Chael got more into specifics. They think DC should move on and fight Jones, and they think it can do better business.
I sure as fuck hope not. Also, why can't you link their show?

It shouldn't happen so it happens, can't wait for Floyd vs Khabib.

Brock realized hes too old to get off the sauce. Probably was a nightmare on his endocrine system trying it.

I also think its weird how they've just swept the big DC/Lesnar / DC retirement fight and mega PPV under the rug and slung Lewis in there.

I guess they could just be confident DC wins easily and still fights Lesnar, but I have a sneaking suspicision Brock has pissed hot for steroids again and we will only hear about it in say, a year, when the investigation ends and Brock will just 'to hell with it' and will stick with WWE.

I'm not paying to see Bones DC again, I'll buy D.C. Brock.

God forbid DC has an actual challenging fight as his last one. <45>

B-b-but money-fights
<DCrying>

yeah, why can’t you link to those shows?

Even the Brock that came out of the hospital and heroically fought Overeem beats DC via power double leg and GNP. 280 LB Brock VS an OVERWEIGHT 205'er who has the frame of a 185'er is a SEVERE MISMATCH!

I don't care about DC'S Wrestling background because;

#1. DC despite credentials gets taken down a lot. He has holes in his TDD

#B. Cormier is a blown-up welterweight fighting at heavyweight.

#3. DC's striking advantage is negated by Lesnar's POWER advantage both standing and Wrestling/GRAPPLING. Lesnar MANHANDLES DC in the Clench like Silver Anderson vs Rick Franklin !!!

I've been saying since Lesnar started looking soft in the WWE two months ago that he was probably going to either pop or be a shell of his former self come January. When they announced Lewis it was pretty positive he's not going to end up fighting DC or even coming back to the UFC.

Also, he's managed to piss off a lot of the wrestlers AND management of the WWE, so I'm not sure he's as welcome there as MMA people think. He was supposed to wrap up his stuff by the end of summer and instead just keeps putting himself in the middle in the WWE.

Back