Ariel and Chael both don't think Brock/DC is happening.

Chael says this? Who cares. Ariel says this, could be might be right.

What if Jones loses and Brock pisses hot? Lol DC would be forced to fight either Gustafsson or Stipe, the two guys he has no intention of facing.

also ariel thought mcgregor vs mayweather would never happen
he also thought it was a good idea to sign with espn
he doesn't know shit

Black Beast is going to knock out Brawk next year

Chael'argument had more to do with Brock, not DC. They don't think Brock is doing it.

Brock would literally make millions on the fight. I'm not a Lesnar fan in the slightest but the guy has willing stepped in the ring with serious killers, Overeem, Cain, Carwin, Hunt etc.

If only his talent equalled the size of his balls...

Even the Brock that came out of the hospital and heroically fought Overeem beats DC via power double leg and GNP. 280 LB Brock VS an OVERWEIGHT 205'er who has the frame of a 185'er is a SEVERE MISMATCH!

I don't care about DC'S Wrestling background because;

#1. DC despite credentials gets taken down a lot. He has holes in his TDD

#B. Cormier is a blown-up welterweight fighting at heavyweight.

#3. DC's striking advantage is negated by Lesnar's POWER advantage both standing and Wrestling/GRAPPLING. Lesnar MANHANDLES DC in the Clench like Silver Anderson vs Rick Franklin !!!

Ban yourself

From life

I believe that Brock won't piss hot. He won't be careless with his... um... foods and supplements. So what would stop the match?
Perhaps Brock will decide that fighting off supplements just isn't tenable at his age. Many posters were already commenting that he had lost considerable mass months ago. Is it even worse now?

Even the Brock that came out of the hospital and heroically fought Overeem beats DC via power double leg and GNP. 280 LB Brock VS an OVERWEIGHT 205'er who has the frame of a 185'er is a SEVERE MISMATCH!

I don't care about DC'S Wrestling background because;

#1. DC despite credentials gets taken down a lot. He has holes in his TDD

#B. Cormier is a blown-up welterweight fighting at heavyweight.

#3. DC's striking advantage is negated by Lesnar's POWER advantage both standing and Wrestling/GRAPPLING. Lesnar MANHANDLES DC in the Clench like Silver Anderson vs Rick Franklin !!!

Check yourself. You can’t even spell clinch. Also, when has DC been “taken down a lot”? You are sadly mistaken.

Proof is in the pudding. DC has a resume that puts Brock’ little 5-3 on steroids record to shame. Your hero is not a great fighter, sorry. He’s a devastating pro wrestler though, so you have that going for you!

Neither Lesnar nor Jones should be fighting for a title.

I thought it might happen when Lesnar dropped the belt in WWE but then he came right back a few weeks later. Seems fishy to me, so we will see if it ever comes together

But screw fighting JBJ, that dude has to prove he can get through a camp clean, cut weight clean, then he has to fight and win, and then he has to be clean again in the post fight so make him prove he’s even a fighter still before you entertain anything from him

I also think its weird how they've just swept the big DC/Lesnar / DC retirement fight and mega PPV under the rug and slung Lewis in there.

I guess they could just be confident DC wins easily and still fights Lesnar, but I have a sneaking suspicision Brock has pissed hot for steroids again and we will only hear about it in say, a year, when the investigation ends and Brock will just 'to hell with it' and will stick with WWE.

But here's the thing :

Why would they reveal he pissed hot when they can simply not do so and therefore have him Fight anyway?

The old "What they don't know, can't hurt us" argument.

Back