Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v3: arguments going side to side

because I consider Tommy Robinson a hate preacher I made a bellend out of myself?

settle

You are vocally more upset about Tommy Robinson tweeting about Islam than the attack itself. That's actually a fact, judging from your post history.

If you want to stop terrorism, you should do the exact opposite of what a lot of the UK did in response to this terrorist attack.

Preaching "love and togetherness", open borders, posing with Qurans as the police chief, while utterly refusing to call out the Islam community and advocating that they fix what's going on in the community.

You will overwhelmingly remain fiercely open-borders and pro-Islam, and call any detractors of an ideology that has been poisoned "bigots" and "borderline racists" like you did with me.
yeah because making the muslims that have integrated into society feel terrified in their own communities doesnt run the risk of creating more terrorists does it? theres no need to make rash decisions right now

yeah because making the muslims that have integrated into society feel terrified in their own communities doesnt run the risk of creating more terrorists does it? theres no need to make rash decisions right now

tumblr_oc2pmypOKy1sm5dnlo1_500.gif

Civil war IS what's coming if Brits don't do anything.
How can any of you be, for instance, against immediately deporting the supposedly 2300 jihadists in your country?
How did the government even let them in? It's disgraceful.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...jihadists-in-britain/articleshow/58878532.cms
I think you would struggle to find anyone that would argue against that today..... also there needs to be questions asked about how many of them were assets for the intelligence service

and no, we wont have civil war on our streets

22 people killed
'there's no need to make rash decisions'
You're precisely what's wrong with the west.

Muslims that have "integrated" into British society also hold extremist views. Not all of them, but a concerning amount of them. Whether it's advocating for Sharia Law, or troubling views about human rights.

When I showed you proof of this you said I handpicked some studies from "right wing goofs" when in reality they were independent polls. Also, the talking point about how "Muslims will turn into terrorists if you're mean to them" is fucking ridiculous. If terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, why would Muslims turn into terrorists if you so much as call out Islam for what it is in it's current state?

Guess what. Sweden and Germany did the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you're talking about. They welcomed Islamists with open arms. They still suffer terrorist attacks and disproportionate amounts of crime, including RAMPANT sexual assault. Why would that be? What did Sweden do to deserve any of this?

You are vocally more upset about Tommy Robinson tweeting about Islam than the attack itself. That's actually a fact, judging from your post history.
thats just bullshit.... Im just being quoted by a lot of Tommy Robinson supporters. So behave with trying to put words in my mouth

22 people killed
'there's no need to make rash decisions'
You're precisely what's wrong with the west.
rash decisions rarely lead good policy choices

Muslims that have "integrated" into British society also hold extremist views. Not all of them, but a concerning amount of them. Whether it's advocating for Sharia Law, or troubling views about human rights.

When I showed you proof of this you said I handpicked some studies from "right wing goofs" when in reality they were independent polls. Also, the talking point about how "Muslims will turn into terrorists if you're mean to them" is fucking ridiculous. If terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, why would Muslims turn into terrorists if you so much as call out Islam for what it is in it's current state?

Guess what. Sweden and Germany did the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you're talking about. They welcomed Islamists with open arms. They still suffer terrorist attacks and disproportionate amounts of crime, including RAMPANT sexual assault. Why would that be? What did Sweden do to deserve any of this?
so all muslims hold extremist views? does Dave Chappelle hold extremist views? he's a muslim

If you want to stop terrorism, you should do the exact opposite of what a lot of the UK did in response to this terrorist attack.

Preaching "love and togetherness", open borders, posing with Qurans as the police chief, while utterly refusing to call out the Islam community and advocating that they fix what's going on in the community.

You will overwhelmingly remain fiercely open-borders and pro-Islam, and call any detractors of an ideology that has been poisoned "bigots" and "borderline racists" like you did with me.

My only serious point is that most of the UK aren't doing that. Not in the slightest. We're pissed off. Apart from the rich, liberal, whiney idiots who live in areas where they'll never encounter an immigrant kinda people. A lot of these people work in Journalism.

Seriously, what percentage of the UK think "Oh yeh, katy Perry's right! We need open borders man, that'll solve this problem that totally doesn't need to be dealt with!" - A WORRYING PERCENTAGE!!! There's some fucking crazy people out there who won't see the truth if they were slapped in the face with it. The percentage is worrying but exaggerated massively by the media. Most of us are pissed and want our government to protect us more instead of skirting around the issue for fear of being called racist, and a lot of us saw this shit coming.

I hear people say shit like "The UK are cucks! They deserve everything they get! Enjoy sharia law" etc. online. Granted in some unsavoury places. Don't believe the BBC- They said Brexit couldn't happen. People aren't happy and if this shit keeps happening things will change.

rash decisions rarely lead good policy choices
How many fucking people have to die, get assaulted, be raped for you Brits to want to do something?

A cocksucker just exploded himself in a major concern venue killing 22 people and your reaction is 'this isn't the time to make rash decisions'? You should be ashamed of yourself.

How many fucking people have to die, get assaulted, be raped for you Brits to want to do something?

A cocksucker just exploded himself in a major concern venue killing 22 people and your reaction is 'this isn't the time to make rash decisions'? You should be ashamed of yourself.
we cant let these cocksuckers win by changing our entire way of life because they attacked us..... what kind of weak ass bullshit is that? man the fuck up and stand up for western values like you claim you do

rash decisions after a terrorist attack led the west into the war on terror in the first place, thats the clusterfuck that has led us into this bullshit

because I consider Tommy Robinson a hate preacher I made a bellend out of myself?

settle

No, because you're the subject of ridicule from multiple directions. I wouldn't call it a 'meltdown' but it's pretty funny. And yes, if you blindly believe tommy Robinson is a hate speaker and that worries you more than the problem he's trying to open your eyes to- you're being a bellend. As people are pointing out.

Fair play to you though, you're fighting a hard campaign against multiple posters. I wear an omelette, not a fedora. Cheese and mushroom.

*tips omelette*

so all muslims hold extremist views? does Dave Chappelle hold extremist views? he's a muslim

Man, you are a good guy, but you are absolutely, positively fucking delusional on this subject. I've never in my life seen anything like this in my life.

Re-read what I said. "Muslims that have "integrated" into British society also hold extremist views. Not all of them, but a concerning amount of them"

NOT ALL OF THEM

Please, for the love of fucking God, stop conflating actual "bigoted" views with what people are saying. People like you make it so fucking hard to fight against this shit, it's unreal. Here, let me give you exactly what you want, and this is really how I feel: Moderate Muslims are some of the nicest, kind loving people you will ever meet. We need to cherish these people as the reform in Islam will only come from them, from within. HOWEVER, we have been mislead to believe that extremism is limited to JUST BLOWING PEOPLE UP.

You think Tommy Robinson is an extremist. Sure, let's say he is for arguments sake. He's not actually violent, but he holds very troubling views in your eyes. What would the Muslim equivalent of him be, then? Maybe... someone who advocates Sharia Law? Someone who holds troubling, bigoted views as a Muslim? For example, against women and gays? These people have "integrated" into British society. For example, ~78% of British Muslims think drawing pictures of Muhammad means you should be prosecuted. Do you think the people that believe that kind of set a bad precedent?

Do you get it now?

My only serious point is that most of the UK aren't doing that. Not in the slightest. We're pissed off. Apart from the rich, liberal, whiney idiots who live in areas where they'll never encounter an immigrant kinda people. A lot of these people work in Journalism.

Seriously, what percentage of the UK think "Oh yeh, katy Perry's right! We need open borders man, that'll solve this problem that totally doesn't need to be dealt with!" - A WORRYING PERCENTAGE!!! There's some fucking crazy people out there who won't see the truth if they were slapped in the face with it. The percentage is worrying but exaggerated massively by the media. Most of us are pissed and want our government to protect us more instead of skirting around the issue for fear of being called racist, and a lot of us saw this shit coming.

I hear people say shit like "The UK are cucks! They deserve everything they get! Enjoy sharia law" etc. online. Granted in some unsavoury places. Don't believe the BBC- They said Brexit couldn't happen. People aren't happy and if this shit keeps happening things will change.
exactly, Im left leaning but I dont see why this has to be about left and right. everyone can agree this is fucked up and needs to be sorted. on question time I seen a young muslim girl saying they should stop saudi funding to the mosques immediately. crack down on wahhabi preachers and stop them preaching the hate the preach. Id fully support that and other such things being implemented

we cant let these cocksuckers win by changing our entire way of life because they attacked us..... what kind of weak ass bullshit is that? man the fuck up and stand up for western values like you claim you do

rash decisions after a terrorist attack led the west into the war on terror in the first place, thats the clusterfuck that has led us into this bullshit

You realize that they're going to change your way of life by mass immigration and multiculturalism right? These attacks are merely speeding up the process.

No, because you're the subject of ridicule from multiple directions. I wouldn't call it a 'meltdown' but it's pretty funny. And yes, if you blindly believe tommy Robinson is a hate speaker and that worries you more than the problem he's trying to open your eyes to- you're being a bellend. As people are pointing out.
I never said I think he is a bigger problem than the radical muslims either. so again, settle lol

I openly said he is ten times the man any radical hate preacher is..... as much as I dont like him Ive never heard him incite another young man to take his life. Id spill blood for Tommy before I ever supported a radical muslim hate preacher

No one said to change your way of life. But there's a HUGE difference between not changing your way of life and doing nothing and simply carry on as nothing happened.
Again, there's not a single good argument against not deporting the 2300 jihadists immediately. That would be first order of business in my book.

You realize that they're are going to change your way of life by mass immigration and multiculturalism right? These attacks are merely speeding up the process.
they wont be able to change our way of life..... we live in a very class based system. the white establishment will never be removed from power in the UK

Back