Crime Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack, v3: arguments going side to side

Y'know, something I have an issue with, is that you never see solidarity between the moderate Muslim faith in condemning these attacks. You don't have the head of "Moderates For Islam" on any news show coming out and saying that this is bullshit, these guys do not represent our faith, these guys don't represent what we believe in. You have a few fringe celebrities and quasi-authors coming out, but nobody of actual importance.

Can we start getting the Muslims who actually matter to come out and do something, say something, whatever? I mean, shucks.

No one said to change your way of life. But there's a HUGE difference between not changing your way of life and doing nothing and simply carry on as nothing happened.
Again, there's a not a good argument against not deporting the 2300 jihadists immediately. That would be first order of business in my book.
thats where we are obviously not following each other, Im not saying do nothing. I want action taken as well man, I just dont want to make the wrong decisions due to irrational hatred or anger

also deporting the 2300 jihadis would be a good start

they wont be able to change our way of life..... we live in a very class based system. the white establishment will never be removed from power in the UK
Lols. I'm not gonna say that there'd be a particular problem (naturally from a "things will happen" world of view) with all races coming together to form a nice lightly tanned brown pudding in the next few hundred years, but in this situation, "never say never".

Muslims that have "integrated" into British society also hold extremist views. Not all of them, but a concerning amount of them

so all muslims hold extremist views? does Dave Chappelle hold extremist views? he's a muslim

stupid.gif

[QU
you think Tommy Robinson is an extremist. Sure, let's say he is for arguments sake. He's not actually violent, but he holds very troubling views in your eyes
I completely agree, Ive made my position clear on tommy in another post. I view him as an extremist, but his extremism is almost non existent in comparison

thats where we are obviously not following each other, Im not saying do nothing. I want action taken as well man, I just dont want to make the wrong decisions due to irrational hatred or anger
There is nothing irrational about being angry right now. Or you know, 12 years go when the 7/7 bombings happened. 12 years have passed and Brits seem to have learned nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Brits. For fuck's sake, I was seriously considering moving to London until very recently. And I still might to do it. Everything that I'm saying is out of genuine concern for Brits and for the west.

Lols. I'm not gonna say that there'd be a particular problem (naturally from a "things will happen" world of view) with all races coming together to form a nice lightly tanned brown pudding in the next few hundred years, but in this situation, "never say never".
most of our establishment are inbred..... they'll be white for generations to come :p

I never said I think he is a bigger problem than the radical muslims either. so again, settle lol

I openly said he is ten times the man any radical hate preacher is..... as much as I dont like him Ive never heard him incite another young man to take his life. Id spill blood for Tommy before I ever supported a radical muslim hate preacher

Well then we're not too far off then. I wouldn't want to go for a pint with the guy, but he's on point about muslim pedophile rings and jihadis on the terror watchlist radicalising people in prison. They stay there for short stints (usually for fighting with people in the street while recruiting for ISIS).

People say "None of these suicide bombers in Europe come from Syria or Afghanistan, They're Pakistani or some shit!" - british born Muslims are being radicalized in prison by jihadists routinely. It's a gravy train. He's right about these things, although a dick about other things. He needs to be heard, and him being silenced speaks volumes imo

There is nothing irrational about being angry right now. Or you know, 12 years go when the 7/7 bombings happened. 12 years have passed and Brits seem to have learned nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Brits. For fuck's sake, I was seriously considering moving to London until very recently. And I still might to do it. Everything that I'm saying is out of genuine concern for Brits and for the west.
true, Im angry also..... but I just meant we dont have to make irrational decisions due to fear and anger. we all have every right to be angry right now

they wont be able to change our way of life..... we live in a very class based system. the white establishment will never be removed from power in the UK

You really don't think things will change in time? The resentment for white people will continue to fester and probably get so much worse because a minority with a history of oppression will be lording over people of color and Muslims.

If this is how you envision the future then the British will live in fear, rarely leaving their tightly guarded compounds.

these guys do not represent our faith, these guys don't represent what we believe in.
That would be incredibly counter-productive.
These guys DO represent the Islamic faith.

Can we stop with the 'it has nothing to do with Islam' rhetoric? The problem IS Islam.

Well then we're not too far off then. I wouldn't want to go for a pint with the guy, but he's on point about muslim pedophile rings and jihadis on the terror watchlist radicalising people in prison. They stay there for short stints (usually for fighting with people in the street while recruiting for ISIS).

People say "None of these suicide bombers in Europe come from Syria or Afghanistan, They're Pakistani or some shit!" - british born Muslims are being radicalized in prison by jihadists routinely. It's a gravy train. He's right about these things, although a dick about other things. He needs to be heard, and him being silenced speaks volumes imo
but by helping people become enraged about it the ignorant followers of his(and I suppose I cant blame him for their actions) attack young innocent muslims and push them into the hands of the hate preachers because they feel ostracized from society. its like the worst paradox imaginable.

as much as Tommy may do good, he in turn is doing harm. again..... nowhere near as much though

That would be incredibly counter-productive.
These guys DO represent the Islamic faith.

Can we stop with the 'it has nothing to do with Islam' rhetoric? The problem IS Islam.
Kinda was getting to that part with the undertones and what not. I know for a fact there are some good Muslim people out there. It's just they kinda aren't doing their part to fight this problem, either. And when they do, militarily at least, they get their asses kicked and we need to come in and fix the problem.

Until one marries a muslim. Boom. Theory exploded.
wouldnt happen, they killed Diana for fucking a muslim..... you think they would marry a muslim?

you be cray cray

You really don't think things will change in time? The resentment for white people will continue to fester and probably get so much worse because a minority with a history of oppression will be lording over people of color and Muslims.

If this is how you envision the future then the British will live in fear, rarely leaving their tightly guarded compounds.
in the UK? fuck no.... you really are naive as to how our system works arent you?

I hope you're right even thought I'm fairly certain you're wrong.
look at our elections..... how many people of colour do you see running for prime minister?

Has anyone here read Submission by Michel Houellebcq?
That's where I see the UK and France headed if nothing changes.

... and female genital mutilation is pretty bad, but how can we trust their opinion? They don't even have a prostate.
but by helping people become enraged about it the ignorant followers of his(and I suppose I cant blame him for their actions) attack young innocent muslims and push them into the hands of the hate preachers because they feel ostracized from society. its like the worst paradox imaginable.

as much as Tommy may do good, he in turn is doing harm. again..... nowhere near as much though

Angry, idiotic automatons are angry idiotic automatons. You can't blame the people they choose to be influenced by unless they directly incite violence which Tommy Robinson doesn't. He left the EDL because of the small minority of neo nazi racist idiots who supported him. It wasn't the message he wanted to spread.

Back