Are you worried that Shogun might get KTFO?

And Lombard.

giphy.gif

Poor Shogun

It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Anthony Smith isn't world class, but the guy can scrap and he has power.

Anthony Smith is bigger, is a striker (hes ok nothing too amazing), younger, and hits HARD, a lot of his wins are by KO.

One thing is that Smith has been dropped/hurt/KO’d so its not like he has an iron chin.

Of course though this is Shogun, legendary chin and even though hes past it, hes looked ok his pst few fights, I mean te huna was a KO artist too and he ended up brutally KO’d, then again you have OSP he was able to TKO Shogun..

I am expecting a 50/50 chance, someone is getting KO’d.

In 77 fights these guys have 10 decisions with Smith only have 3 and a bunch more fights,he's a kill or be killed fighter.Neither are known for their subs but that's a small possibility.I think the chance of someone getting ko'd/tko'd is well above 50/50.As for being worried?I don't really worry about guys getting ko'd it's mma,that seems odd.I like Shogun and been watching him since his first Pride fight but i'm not gonna worry about him he's a fighter.

Fight goes to a decision +250 as of right now.

I'm not worried at all, it might happen and I'll be bummed if so but I think Shogun's got this shit!

I think this either ends by Shogun getting knocked out early, or Shogun taking a decision win.

He’s one of my favorite
Fighters ever ,but no. I think he knows the risks
Of his occupation.

Preeetty worried. I like Smith, but Shogun's my all time; I hope Shogun bodies him.

Shogun Pride Era was a "God like" Fighter....
Shogun UFC Era is " let's all pray to God that i could win" Fighter....

I give all my respects to anybody that will be betting money on Shogun on the UFC era...cause it is really always a toss up..

Shogun Pride Era was a "God like" Fighter....
Shogun UFC Era is " let's all pray to God that i could win" Fighter....

I give all my respects to anybody that will be betting money on Shogun on the UFC era...cause it is really always a toss up..
Mike Perry though smh

<FookIsThatGuy>

Shogun becomes a contender with his four with in a roll come Sunday...

Dude gets rocked by middleweights. Shogun should be able to find his chin, but dude has a chance, hes big young and full of...drive to become a contender lol. Im just not overly impressed by Smith,midgy Lombard had him hurt before he gassed and got finished like he does these days,and Rashad has been done for years. War Shogun!!

I think we’ll see the difference between a really really good fighter

And a PrideFC GP champion and UFC champion in Mauricio Shogun Rua

*runs away quickly

Anthony Smith is bigger, is a striker (hes ok nothing too amazing), younger, and hits HARD, a lot of his wins are by KO.

One thing is that Smith has been dropped/hurt/KO’d so its not like he has an iron chin.

Of course though this is Shogun, legendary chin and even though hes past it, hes looked ok his pst few fights, I mean te huna was a KO artist too and he ended up brutally KO’d, then again you have OSP he was able to TKO Shogun..

I am expecting a 50/50 chance, someone is getting KO’d.
Might should be edited to will.

Back