Are you worried that Shogun might get KTFO?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anthony Smith is bigger, is a striker (hes ok nothing too amazing), younger, and hits HARD, a lot of his wins are by KO.

One thing is that Smith has been dropped/hurt/KO’d so its not like he has an iron chin.

Of course though this is Shogun, legendary chin and even though hes past it, hes looked ok his pst few fights, I mean te huna was a KO artist too and he ended up brutally KO’d, then again you have OSP he was able to TKO Shogun..

I am expecting a 50/50 chance, someone is getting KO’d.

200.gif

Jos hoping to see a good fight. Whoever falls, falls. That’s it.

I'm always worried when one of my favourite old school guys are fighting.

BlankBruisedFlea-size_restricted.gif

No. Who is this guy anyway. Randomer who doesn't even have a wiki page. Shogun will besmirch him.

Not really, I'm expecting him to be.

It would be nice to see him win, but I don't see it happening on the feet. His best bet would be to fight like he did against Little Nog, and just spam takedowns.

BlankBruisedFlea-size_restricted.gif

No. Who is this guy anyway. Randomer who doesn't even have a wiki page. Shogun will besmirch him.
The baddest boy on the planet. Can’t believe he’s close to a title shot in 2018.

Not really. At this point I am used to seeing him lose and having bad performances. It's great when he wins, but it is what it is.

The only thing i'm worried about in this fight is Shoguns speed...after rewatching his fight with Lil'Nog...

Might be the biggest factor in this one

Back