Are you happy that the nationalist movement is in hand with racism?

We need to understand that races are different local varieties of homo sapiens and that the BIP traits of behavior, intelligence and personality are heritable. This is because differences in measurable life outcomes and societies built are not the result of evil whites.

We need to understand Israeli Zionist influence in our culture and politics. Particularly the way that Jewish intellectual movements and media outlets pour gas on the fire of white ethnomasochism, and the staggering amount of money that Israel pours into western politics. It is always diversity for you, enthocentrism for Israel.

Since these issues are so taboo, it is natural that many who will show up at a rally for them are comfortable in even further deviance, including racial hatred.

I don't like it when someone says all Jews are bad or all people of a race are bad. That is hurting nationalist movements.
It is complicated by the fact that any appeal to close borders or deport illegal immigrants is called racism.
Appeals to end affirmative action and welfare are called racist, and people react as though you are a nazi or KKK member.
The left always rides together and as we have seen this last week, a lot of them are supporting the communist fighters. Hell even Rubio, Romney and the rest of the establishment Republicans have tacitly supported them.
You can't really keep people from showing up to an event that interests them, and just because the KKK and nazis occupy a section on the Venn diagram with other nationalists, doesn't mean that all nationalists or white activists support them.
The organizers of this event should have stated that they didn't want the KKK or nazis to come and that heiling was forbidden, but I think some of them didn't mind it.

The democrats are raging a full on war against white people right now,

You poor soul. Somehow youve convinced yourself that a political party filled mostly with white people are of self hating white people: http://www.gallup.com/poll/160373/democrats-racially-diverse-republicans-mostly-white.aspx

An this war youve proclaimed is based on no facts:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/14/the-war-on-whites-is-a-myth-and-an-ugly-one/

These 'feelings' youve been fed arent facts. An willingly accepted it as fact to justify bigotry.

I feel like the media is trying to tie nationalists and supremacists/racists together. I consider myself a nationalist in the sense that I'm not ashamed of my county, believe in doing what's best for the US above all else (economically and culturally), believe in letting in the best and brightest people that want to embrace our country and values, and am anti open borders.

As far as the people that showed up in Virginia and the Richard Spencer types they can go fuck themselves. I hate those people. I have family and friends of all backgrounds and will date pretty much anyone except fatties, Vegans, and mentally unbalanced people. I don't think being American means being White and that we need to blame all our problems on the Jews. Shitty ideology needs to be called out no matter what end of the spectrum it lands on. We shouldn't tolerate evil and bad ideas because it somewhat aligns with our side more.

I just wish more people and the media would call out ANTIFA, BLM, BAMF for their shitty actions and statements as ardently as they call out stupid shit like cultural appropriation and tweets.

Last edited:
Some have figured out that trying to constantly make separation with racism is a thankless job, when dealing with irrational, hysterical people who will associate you with racism nonetheless. In truth, it is these people themselves who cannot let go of their pre-conceptions and assumptions about other people.

At this point, it's mostly about watching conservatives squirm as they waste their time condemning fringe movements that have no legitimate power outside of what the media is granting them, through their partial choice of coverage.

If the media was pre-dominantly right-wing, it would be expected that the leftists would constantly be required to make separation from "Communism" or some other fringe leftist ideology. And they would similarly waste their time in doing so.

I consider myself a nationalist, my country first always. That doesn't mean I'm a bigot or wear Nazi symbols, what is happening here is that people are associating both. And I don't see no outrage from the right, who happens to run alot on that self pride. Just people throwing sand to others face talking about "oh but Blm and Antifa". Some of you don't care about being called a racist OK, but a minority of you is. So you're only helping to attack the true nationalists.

all this nationalist talk by the legacy media is part of their soft coup against the potus and his supporters. they are basically trying to change the definition of words, and make them trigger words. the really sad part is that the majority of the population is actually falling for it and spreading the disinformation for the zionist media.

Last edited:
Happy? No. Racism is a staple of the republican party and Right Wing Mind. Racism and Nationalism is Fascism. It is a prime mover and organizer of American values. Racism is the fuel of the Right Wing nationalist mind. Thank god Trump excised the veneer of Code Words and concepts to straight up defend his Nazi supporters.

And look at all the rank and file right wing republicans scrambling to defend Trump and his indefensible positions.

Yeah, racism is dead in the USA.

We always knew that about the American Right. It's no secret.

TS probably flies a US flag in front of his house. Liberals find this disgusting.

Nationalism and ethnic survival/anti-genocide are two distinct topics, but they have a common enemy currently in the radical left.

Happy? No. Racism is a staple of the republican party and Right Wing Mind. Racism and Nationalism is Fascism. It is a prime mover and organizer of American values. Racism is the fuel of the Right Wing nationalist mind. Thank god Trump excised the veneer of Code Words and concepts to straight up defend his Nazi supporters.

And look at all the rank and file right wing republicans scrambling to defend Trump and his indefensible positions.

Way to ignore the Democrat parties sordid history of racism and bigotry.

Your definition of racism is probably too extreme to be functional based on your biased conditioning regarding "whiteness". To beat a dead horse; if a white country were governed with sustainable normalcy like Japan, this would fit your description of racism/Nazism and you/other leftists would probably demand military action until said country submitted to voluntary genetic destruction.

It is difficult to understand how you can't see that you are the racial extremists, that you are the aggressors, that if you disappeared and allowed normalcy to return to the West these problems would evaporate. You promote the most radical ideology in human history which effectively requires the global extinction of a major human racial category then you play the victim. How do you rationalize it?

But of course harder forms of ethnonationalism are making a comeback. White Americans are now a minority in domestic births and have long constituted a tiny fraction of new immigrants. They are also the massively disproportionate victims of interracial rape/murder. The US is transitioning into a true "melting-pot" in the third-world style, not the symbolic social experiment of the hippies. They feel abandoned and powerless.

Just like in prison "normal" criminals are forced to align with racial gangs for protection, we are seeing that phenomenon unfold in extreme-left/millennial America. There is a sense of security in tribalism, that as the US rots and dies they detach themselves, that their bloodlines might outlive it.

Whenever the left doesn't like a movement they tie the entire movement to racism in order to discredit it. Its literally their MO. Let them tell it and the only people in the history of the planet who aren't racist is them.

100% correct. It's easier to discredit the person than their view. But I'll throw in that's the far left MO. It wouldn't be such a big issue if the MSM wasn't producing misinformation. Which helps portray that particular MO.

+ There will be no "Europe" to "move back to" according to current projections. This is also a major factor in the cornering of white Americans and their lack of options aside from desperate ethnonationalism.

We need to understand that races are different local varieties of homo sapiens and that the BIP traits of behavior, intelligence and personality are heritable. This is because differences in measurable life outcomes and societies built are not the result of evil whites.

We need to understand Israeli Zionist influence in our culture and politics. Particularly the way that Jewish intellectual movements and media outlets pour gas on the fire of white ethnomasochism, and the staggering amount of money that Israel pours into western politics. It is always diversity for you, enthocentrism for Israel.

Since these issues are so taboo, it is natural that many who will show up at a rally for them are comfortable in even further deviance, including racial hatred.

I don't like it when someone says all Jews are bad or all people of a race are bad. That is hurting nationalist movements.
It is complicated by the fact that any appeal to close borders or deport illegal immigrants is called racism.
Appeals to end affirmative action and welfare are called racist, and people react as though you are a nazi or KKK member.
The left always rides together and as we have seen this last week, a lot of them are supporting the communist fighters. Hell even Rubio, Romney and the rest of the establishment Republicans have tacitly supported them.
You can't really keep people from showing up to an event that interests them, and just because the KKK and nazis occupy a section on the Venn diagram with other nationalists, doesn't mean that all nationalists or white activists support them.
The organizers of this event should have stated that they didn't want the KKK or nazis to come and that heiling was forbidden, but I think some of them didn't mind it.

Sorry, but if you let this guy march with you you're a piece of shit, if American Nationalists want to be taken seriously they will distance themselves from this trash.

charlottesville-nazis-940x540.jpg

Whenever the left doesn't like a movement they tie the entire movement to racism in order to discredit it. Its literally their MO. Let them tell it and the only people in the history of the planet who aren't racist is them.

I'm Hispanic and right wing. If they keep calling me racist I'm just going to say fuck it and join.

6F9.jpg

Why does people being racist bother you? This is not a loaded question, i really am trying to understand.

Yea, it's pretty damn unfortunate. I'm also a nationalist, but not a white nationalist.

I will not side with Nazis, even if they're the enemy of my enemy. Too bad Trump doesn't seem to see things that way.

Why does people being racist bother you? This is not a loaded question, i really am trying to understand.

Not that poster, but from my perspective racists from the American right support policies and politicians that undermine civil rights and social/racial harmony. See: voter suppression, mass incarceration, racial gerrymandering. To name a few.

It goes hand in hand with politics that fundamentally damage America.

Back