Are you happy that the nationalist movement is in hand with racism?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I consider myself a nationalist, my country first always. That doesn't mean I'm a bigot or wear Nazi symbols, what is happening here is that people are associating both. And I don't see no outrage from the right, who happens to run alot on that self pride. Just people throwing sand to others face talking about "oh but Blm and Antifa". Some of you don't care about being called a racist OK, but a minority of you is. So you're only helping to attack the true nationalists.

Not all nationalist movements are racist.

Just like not all liberal voters are racists.

I think tgat would make you a minority

Last edited:
I consider myself a nationalist, my country first always.

Got no issue with nationalism per se, but my country right or wrong is a perversion of real civic nationalism, IMHO.

Got no issue with nationalism per se, but my country right or wrong is a perversion of real civic nationalism, IMHO.
I dindt mean that way. Trust me I can be against some laws and make my vote count. I think you misinterpreted me.

Whenever the left doesn't like a movement they tie the entire movement to racism in order to discredit it. Its literally their MO. Let them tell it and the only people in the history of the planet who aren't racist is them.

no not at all.

honestly I'd be fine if the US disbanded and broke into several smaller countries.

Moderate republican here.

Honestly I think the whole thing is very ridiculous. But that's just me.

I would consider myself a nationalist i suppose. I dont know why i would distance myself from anyone who shares similar beliefs. Whether someone else is racist or not is none of my business and for the life of me cannot understand why it rustles so many people. I think antifa are the scum of the universe, the lowest of the low. And while i dont agree with the tactics of BLM, and im sure they wouldnt like me, i understand where they are coming from and silently support their cause.

"Nationalism" always had a somewhat negative connotation.

If you're talking about national pride usually "patriotism" is the term

"Nationalism" goes one step further n its feeling superior to other nations which can easly be interpreted as xenophobic or racist

Now it doesn't matter if there's an actual link between nationalism n racism, (progressives) will always have Issues with it.

Any type of pride by the majority is viewed as problematic by progressives.

Only minorities are allowed to be proud

Whenever the left doesn't like a movement they tie the entire movement to racism in order to discredit it. Its literally their MO. Let them tell it and the only people in the history of the planet who aren't racist is them.

Until now. At McCain-Palin rallies, the raucous and insistent cries of “Treason!” and “Terrorist!” and “Kill him!” and “Off with his head!” as well as the uninhibited slinging of racial epithets, are actually something new in a campaign that has seen almost every conceivable twist. They are alarms. Doing nothing is not an option.

I consider myself a nationalist, my country first always. That doesn't mean I'm a bigot or wear Nazi symbols, what is happening here is that people are associating both. And I don't see no outrage from the right, who happens to run alot on that self pride. Just people throwing sand to others face talking about "oh but Blm and Antifa". Some of you don't care about being called a racist OK, but a minority of you is. So you're only helping to attack the true nationalists.

There's plenty of outrage from the right. But there are plenty of nutjobs on the right as well. People who either don't see a problem with it or don't care so long as it helps them win.

Until now. At McCain-Palin rallies, the raucous and insistent cries of “Treason!” and “Terrorist!” and “Kill him!” and “Off with his head!” as well as the uninhibited slinging of racial epithets, are actually something new in a campaign that has seen almost every conceivable twist. They are alarms. Doing nothing is not an option.

The democrats are raging a full on war against white people right now, but they convinced themselves that you 'cannot be racist against whites' and get away with it.

Nationalism has nothing to do with racism.

Don't let the left control the narrative. And certainly don't let 10,000 idiots on the right dictate the 30-40 million of us that are America first.

I am guessing you are talking Charlottesville? Don't bring the Robert E Lee statue down?

I might have agreed with you if I only saw confederate flags in those Charlottesville videos but unfortunately they shared their protesting space with Nazi flags. I don't care what cause you are fighting for but if you are getting along with someone who's proudly waving a Nazi flag you are also a fuckin racist...

That's the problem with this bullshit South Pride. It's heavily intermingled with racist elements or organizations... you can cry we aren't racist all you want but I see Nazi logos and flags and people saluting as if the Hitler was in front of them...

Or are you talking about another event???

Back