Are women scared of Cyborg because of how she LOOKS or how she FIGHTS?

The superficial ones because of her looks.
The wise ones because of the way she fights.
Both of them because of the way the other fighter looks after the fight.

She's not the best striker in the world, but oh boy is she doing well, and hey, this is WMMA, come on!

She's basically a 175 lbs dude, I'm pretty sure that's why they are scared.

HOw is this wasteland material? I think it's a legitimate question, and I think Cyborg looks intimidating, loves to fight, and competes very well against male fighters as well.

Cyborg has a certain look to her, that I think immediates women...
:confused:

'intimidates' is the word you were looking for.

Because how her opponents look after she is done with them
She's been wrecking her adversaries, so what do you think?

She will punch your face into Sloth from Goonies. It's very scary.
She can cause serious damage, unlike most other female fighters
Eh, while this makes for good promo material, I'm not so sure it's really fully true...
I mean, of course Cyborg is able to seriously hurt people, but usually the damage she deals is NOT above and beyond than what can happen in other female fights.
Take Lina Lansberg for example: her face looked way worse after her fight (win) against Pudilova than it did after her loss to Cyborg.
In a way you could almost say fighting Cyborg is better for your face and health (compared to other fights, not in absolute terms of course), as the ref might take pity on you and end the fight sooner than he would have against other opponents (well, unless you have the misfortune of having Winslow as ref ;)).

Imo the reason for why fighters are hesitant to fight Cyborg is mixed.

Partly it's probably really due to some sort of primal, somewhat irrational fear. Cyborg indeed can be very scary and intimidating.

But the main reason (imo) is that they realistically assess their chances and come to the conclusion that they are pretty much guaranteed to lose that fight.

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

This is post is spot on.

I envision her ruling kind of like a knock off Camacho from Idiocracy.
giphy.gif

Lmfao

Back